The Amazing Spider-Man TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

If you were to have Hobby, Goblin would have to be over and done with, and it would have to have at least a 3-4 movie gap before seeing essentially the same villain again.

idk if this is something or not... but, there seems to be a un-naurally bring blue light coming from under that building...

... I know its a bit of a stretch, an I normally wouldn't think anything of it, but, combine that with the knowledge that there's an easter egg in the scene, with the fact that electro is the next villain, and there might just be something to it...
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=24611845&postcount=105

givin the recent electro set pics, I am going to bump my old theory about the supposed easter egg at the end of the first movie

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=24611845&postcount=105

givin the recent electro set pics, I am going to bump my old theory about the supposed easter egg at the end of the first movie

You maybe right.We are getting Electro(Final swing in ASM) and Rhino(Lab easter egg) in this one and it's almost confirmed that we will get Green Goblin in TASM3 to end it with something big.

If they go in order then first we might get Shocker and Vulture for ASM4 and Mysterio in ASM5 and finally concluding second trilogy with sinister six for ASM6.

Guys, I was just thinking about something. Remember when Peter was hanging on the side of the building? Why did he have to help Peter up? He could of just stuck to the wall, but instead he was slipping. What if when that formula went into the sky, he lost his powers and he has to recreate the spider to get his powers back? Or coould someone please explain why Connors had to reach for Spiderman?

Guys, I was just thinking about something. Remember when Peter was hanging on the side of the building? Why did he have to help Peter up? He could of just stuck to the wall, but instead he was slipping.

The force of the momentum from the fall/jump was pushing Peter down the building. He was tumbling and not really in a position to 'simply grip the wall and stop.' Also, if using real-world physics he would have needed to grip the wall for enough of a distance to counter-act his forward momentum to slow his progress and finally come to a stop. There wasn't enough time to do so before he would have went off the side of the bldg, which he did, and wouldn't have been able to save himself again due to his broken webshooters. Connor's saw this and reacted.

What if when that formula went into the sky, he lost his powers and he has to recreate the spider to get his powers back?

That wouldn't happen. The anti-serum was made specific for the Lizard DNA.

Or coould someone please explain why Connors had to reach for Spiderman?

Refer to my first paragraph. But in 'movie-land' it was all about showing the redemption of Connors.

Guys, I was just thinking about something. Remember when Peter was hanging on the side of the building? Why did he have to help Peter up? He could of just stuck to the wall, but instead he was slipping. What if when that formula went into the sky, he lost his powers and he has to recreate the spider to get his powers back? Or coould someone please explain why Connors had to reach for Spiderman?

I don't think Peter NEEDED Connors to help him from falling. It just showed that Connors was now back to normal and wanted to help him.

The force of the momentum from the fall/jump was pushing Peter down the building. He was tumbling and not really in a position to 'simply grip the wall and stop.' Also, if using real-world physics he would have needed to grip the wall for enough of a distance to counter-act his forward momentum to slow his progress and finally come to a stop. There wasn't enough time to do so before he would have went off the side of the bldg, which he did, and wouldn't have been able to save himself again due to his broken webshooters. Connor's saw this and reacted.

That wouldn't happen. The anti-serum was made specific for the Lizard DNA.

Refer to my first paragraph. But in 'movie-land' it was all about showing the redemption of Connors.

Thank you for answering this, this has cleared my conscious, now I can continue to call this my favorite movie. I really don't know why that was bothering me so much lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"