Things You Want To See With This Reboot That Never Has Been Done Before?

If Gunn is following Morrison’s lead we are getting a pretty powerful Superman, but are going to zero in on the effects Superman has on people.

If Gunn is following Morrison’s lead we are getting a pretty powerful Superman, but are going to zero in on the effects Superman has on people.
That's what Snyder said and I don't believe! I'm too set in my ways.

I believe Gunn will probably stuck true to supermans characterization and his effect on the world around him. Gunn and snyder are fundamentally very different film makers.

I believe Gunn will probably stuck true to supermans characterization and his effect on the world around him. Gunn and snyder are fundamentally very different film makers.
What do I need? A man? Ha! Jeopardy, a chapter of All-Star Superman, and I'm out by 10 pm!

I want the New Suit to be Retro but Modern at the same time i dont like Snyder Suit

I hope they do not make the Death of Superman arc again with Doomsday

Both Kent Parents should be Alive

I hope they create a Good justification for why nobody recognizes that Clark Kent is Superman

i want Clark and Lex being Friends at first similar like in Smallville Show

I want a less Handsome Actor than Henry Cavill for Superman i want the New Superman to be like an Average Guy but still believable as Superman

Since they want to Modernize things the Daily Planet should not dedicate themselves to making Newspapers very Few People read Newspapers nowadays

Superman has to be one of the Strongest Characters a Human like Batman should not Fight him dont liked how Snyder wanted Batman to be at Superman level

Last edited:
The thing is though, the pa Kent passing story is really important especially in the all stars run. It’s the one person superman couldn’t save. It galvanises him and it’s an iconic scene in that run too

The thing is though, the pa Kent passing story is really important especially in the all stars run. It’s the one person superman couldn’t save. It galvanises him and it’s an iconic scene in that run too

The death of Pa Kent is such an important moment for Clark. He teaches him that with all his powers he can't save everyone, he can't be everywhere all at once and heart break might really be his biggest weakness which leads him to trying so hard to protect the ones he loves.

Superman is a character that is about love, acceptance and belonging and being accepted as whoever you are.

His love for vulnerable humans is what hurts him the most... More than Kryptonite

The nature of “legacy” in a movie starring a still fairly young Superman is still striking to me.

I really think we might see (at least a couple of) these folks…

c78c1a4e143fd81d4ca28d630c861754c6b04fb4.jpg

Could this movie possibly be like a Star Trek 2009 time travel movie with the Legion coming in?

I think they should focus on getting Superman right before throwing in a handful of quirky superheroes the GA likely hasn't seen before. I think the legion could be a great addition to the dcu, but I'm not certain making Supes share the spotlight right away is the best move. But, who knows.

I think they will need to shake up the supporting cast a bit.

if it’s just more of…
- perry barking at Clark and Lois
- Clark and Lois uwu
- Clark and his mum have a heart to heart
- krypton explodes again

people will get bored if it’s the same thing every time

Superman actually stopping a train.
Out running a bullet.
And leaping over a sky scraper before actually taking off and flying.

I want to see a Superman that is de-powered but is still able to fight! Whenever it’s Kryptonite/Red Sun/Magic/Pepsi Cola used against Superman, he automatically can’t fight…that’s so rubbish!

If Lex Luthor or Batman etc go toe to toe with the Man Of Steel I want them bleeding too. Give Superman some dignity even if he’s getting knocked out!

I want a more Realistic Take Man of Steel tried that first but it was not very well executed the Synopsis says that this Superman will live in a World without Empathy that Good Morals is something from the Past i want to see something similar to the Joker Movie but with Superman a World where everyone is Selfish while Superman wants to make a change and bring inspiration to the World

If he can shatter mountains, move planets, and nothing but kryptonite can harm him, then what's the point of having other heroes?

He should still be the strongest hero by far, but just not planet moving strong.
A villain like parasite should be able to harm him.

I see it like this.
Batman is the smartest.
WW is the warrior.
Flash is the fastest.
But Superman has the heart and the strength. The moral compass.
He reigns WW and Batman in from going too far against villains, and is a mentor to the Flash.
Other heroes around the world look up to him.

I’d have all the DC characters a bit weaker, more real life as that would be very different to Marvel. Obviously if there was a crossover event between DC and Marvel then that’s another story.

Superman - Faster than a speeding bullet but not over 3,000 miles per hour (which is still crazy fast). As someone else said having him lift a Cruise Ship is more than strong enough. Obviously can still fly, has laser eyes, freeze breath etc…no ripping the S off like in Superman 2 though.

https://aimingexpert.com/how-fast-does-a-bullet-travel/

After the ‘Flashpoint’ has happened, have the speed of the next Flash reduced significantly to about 4,000 miles per hour. No more going back in time unless through enhanced machinery…Wonder Woman is the warrior. Batman the great detective and fighter of great skill etc etc etc.

People will relate more to this I feel…but at the same time more fun than the Synder movies too.

I'd make superman almost invulnerable, ie, bullets or fire can't hurt him, but something like a tank shell or a missile exploding on him could slightly bruise, but not really hurt him.

Now, if say 4 or 5 missiles hit him all at once, that could knock him back a few steps.

Make his upper strength level around 150,000 tons.

His max Speed would be roughly that of a rocket. 15,000 to 20,000 mph.

The flash tho, speed is his thing. He should be fast as lightning, literally.

Last edited:
I’d have all the DC characters a bit weaker, more real life as that would be very different to Marvel. Obviously if there was a crossover event between DC and Marvel then that’s another story.

Superman - Faster than a speeding bullet but not over 3,000 miles per hour (which is still crazy fast). As someone else said having him lift a Cruise Ship is more than strong enough. Obviously can still fly, has laser eyes, freeze breath etc…no ripping the S off like in Superman 2 though.

https://aimingexpert.com/how-fast-does-a-bullet-travel/

After the ‘Flashpoint’ has happened, have the speed of the next Flash reduced significantly to about 4,000 miles per hour. No more going back in time unless through enhanced machinery…Wonder Woman is the warrior. Batman the great detective and fighter of great skill etc etc etc.

People will relate more to this I feel…but at the same time more fun than the Synder movies too.
Did Snyderman have Freezebreath?

A Superman who always smiles would already be an advance compared to Zack Snyder or Henry Cavill Superman

I liked to see Brainiac done right in live action just like he was in Stas, Krypton and Smallville.

Was he truly done right in Smallville? :o

I thought James Marsters did a great job in his performance as Brainiac and Brainiac 5. He was super intelligent, manipulative and very versatile . He was portrayed brilliantly imo.

I want to see public transport fan superman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"