Things You Want To See With This Reboot That Never Has Been Done Before?

Agreed. Especially with the villains.
Superman has enough rogues to make a dozen films.

Probably not for Legacy but for another reboot one day…

• A more realistic power level for ALL the DC heroes. For example Superman 10 times stronger than the strongest Human ever, The Flash can only run the speed of sound (about 10 times faster than the fastest animal) etc. No pushing Planets, turning back time etc or Flashpoint for that matter!
• No more coloured Kryptonite rocks (or being shaped into Spears)…just extremely strong ‘normal’ Radiation (which the likes of Luthor might say “I like to call this Kryptonite Superman!” would be able to kill Supes (though of course this would have to be contained so it doesn’t kill Humans too!). I agree with the suit getting damaged as stated by Brolly too.
• I agree with no origin story. I’d literally like a new Supes movie starting with Superman helping folk in Metropolis following the epic battle with Zod (just hints so it works with both STM and MOS timelines).

Last edited:
Superman actually breaking some chains.
Maybe I'm wrong, but have we ever seen it on film? I can't recall.

Probably not for Legacy but for another reboot one day…

• A more realistic power level for ALL the DC heroes. For example Superman 10 times stronger than the strongest Human ever, The Flash can only run the speed of sound (about 10 times faster than the fastest animal) etc. No pushing Planets, turning back time etc or Flashpoint for that matter!
• No more coloured Kryptonite rocks (or being shaped into Spears)…just extremely strong ‘normal’ Radiation (which the likes of Luthor might say “I like to call this Kryptonite Superman!” would be able to kill Supes (though of course this would have to be contained so it doesn’t kill Humans too!). I agree with the suit getting damaged as stated by Brolly too.
• I agree with no origin story. I’d literally like a new Supes movie starting with Superman helping folk in Metropolis following the epic battle with Zod (just hints so it works with both STM and MOS timelines).

If we want to go REALLY different....pulling a Spiderman and having the first Superman film showcasing Lana as his love interest with no Lois in sight until the sequel.

bridgerton-phoebe-dynevor.gif

I'm just messing around. :lmao:

@flickchick85 already knows I wrote a Superman trilogy where Lois is introduced near the end of the first film to a newly hired Clark rather than the main love interest.

Lois, Clark and Jimmy investigating a mystery that does not involve Superman/Lex. I want to see Lois writing skills at work, a story that will change the DCU as we know it. I want to see Jimmy taking pictures and Clark saving them from danger without them even knowing it.

Actually you know that’s an important point. Cinematography. I’m currently reading Mel brooks’ biography and basically it’s all about the cinematography. It’s an underrated art.

I mean think about it, you need someone who can make visuals pop while still looking grounded. Harder than it sounds

Unfortunately Gunn already confirmed he's using the same guy he's been using lately, so the cinematography will likely be mid. But...at least not totally drained of color and grainy to Snyder degrees, so...yay?

Clark sitting in a chair, reading a paper. His Shirts open, the \S/ is visible underneath it.
He doesn't have any trousers on yet, its still the bottom part of his Superman suit.
and he already has his glasses on.
2rxmm5a9n6551.jpg

I'd like to see the way Superman moves to take as much inspiration from the Fleischer cartoons as possible. That Superman epitomized dynamic movement

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"