Things you wish you kept

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
Are there any items you've gotten rid of that you wish you hadn't? Either because there ended up being some value to them or just for nostalgia purposes.

For example, if I had known that there would be such a nostalgic factor to them, I wouldn't gotten rid of my all of my NES/SNES/and Genesis games.

That and all my action figures.

Last edited:
My copy of "What If... #105"

3864_4_105.jpg

Spider-Girl's first appearance.

All of the old comics I wrote and drew as a kid.

after a fight with my girlfriend i deleted all her pics off my phone. wish i had them back.

Thunder Megazord (and all my other Power ranger toys...)

Thunder Megazord (and all my other Power ranger toys...)
I had that one too! This is what happens when you become a teenager and think you're too old for things.

The 1st dollar I ever made, the bank statement from the time I first started dating my fiance.

my old comics

my daddy made me a sword when i was little out of plywood (i thought i was She-Ra ok) and a matching shield. i wish i still had them

I had every issue of X-Men: First Class, including the original mini, the ongoing, the one-shots, and the concluding Finals mini. I gave them all away to a bunch of kids last Halloween. I like to think they're enjoying those stories, but I still feel like sitting down and reading them again sometimes.

My He-Man and Transformer figures, just for nostalgia sake...maybe to sell even.

I also had this bad ass He-Man poster I wish I never got rid of. I just found it on google. Anyone else ever have this bad boy? Sorry for the size but I wanted the names to be readable.

I wish I had kept my sega master system with the lightgun, i had a gret game called gangstertown for that and was a crack shot at it, also miss the game 'fantasy zone II' a lot, classic. I sold it to someone who died young, so I at least hope he got some good enjoyment out of it.

All my old Star Wars comics, the only comics I ever gave away(to a charity), Star Wars was over in the mid 80s and I found the comics to be a tad depressing at that point in time as a result.

Last edited:
I had that one too! This is what happens when you become a teenager and think you're too old for things.

I still have a bootleg White Tiger Zord... thats sadly the only Power Ranger toy I have left...

I had every issue of X-Men: First Class, including the original mini, the ongoing, the one-shots, and the concluding Finals mini. I gave them all away to a bunch of kids last Halloween. I like to think they're enjoying those stories, but I still feel like sitting down and reading them again sometimes.

You just GAVE then away?! :wow:

At least you help create anticipation for X-men First Class :dry:

My sanity.

let's not get crazy here :yay:

I wish I never sold my copy of Dragon Ball GT: Final Bout for the PS. And I'm not talking about the rerelease from Atari, I'm talking about the veryy limited original Bandai release when it first came out. Less than 100,000 copies release outside of Japan.

Was a HUGE Dragon Ball fan.

I did a custom Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave figure and sold it on ebay. Wish I had kept it.
4413247734_47b31e3f16.jpg

All the drawings I did growing up.

I'm pretty sure my mom threw them all away.

There was an ex I wish I'd've kept for 30 to 45 minutes longer.

I keep it in a box on my shelf. :)

So that's what you did with it after I sold it to you on eBay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"