Things you'd like to like... But don't.

All kinds. The only cheese I eat is mozzarella, and really only on pizza. Even then I'm kind of picky about it. It has to be cooked enough and have enough sauce to change the taste.
In a way, I'm with you about preferring heated cheese
Try halloumi, you can grill or fry it, never eat it raw cause it feels like rubber in the mouth

Same. My friends find it to be the pinnacle of fun having. The only way you can say you had a good time is based on how drunk you end up. I never understood that. I can have twice as much fun sober as I can inebriated.
Exactly! Plus, if I'm going to drink something I'd rather drink soda. A 2-liter costs less than a 6-pack.

A Song of Ice and Fire; I love the HBO series but I can't get into the first book. I've tried three times now. Once in 2005, again in 2009 and finally last summer. I'll stick with Joe Abercrombie for my gritty fantasy.

And remember it. And not feel like crap the next morning. And not be an embarassing fool while having fun

I'm totally agreeing with this, I sometimes doe the occasional binge drink but recently I've come to really to just dislike that whole aspect.

Homeland.
True Blood.
Modern comedies.
Anne Rice books.
That's my favorite show right now.

--------------

Baseball. There's so much coverage of it, the season is so long, so many meaningless games, it's like it never ends. Just can't get into it.

Star Wars- I don't hate it, but I just find it so ridiculously overrated.

Mad Men

Watching Sports- I like playing plenty of sports, but I don't understand why people care to watch it.

Exactly! Plus, if I'm going to drink something I'd rather drink soda. A 2-liter costs less than a 6-pack.

Yep. I could take all the money I'd spend drinking and use it to go actually have fun doing something I'd remember. It's a no-brainer.

Star Wars- I don't hate it, but I just find it so ridiculously overrated.

Mad Men

Watching Sports- I like playing plenty of sports, but I don't understand why people care to watch it.

Totally agree with you about the sports

Sports...believe me I've seriously tried. I work with people who get mad that their team loses and estatic if they win... You aren't making their salary, and unless you are betting or something I don't see the point. Doesn't help that my older sister chastises me about watching people play video games on youtube for entertainment, yet watching things like football or basketball make perfect sense.

Working out/running: I probably would like these things better if I were to actually see results after doing these things everyday for months... when I don't seem to lose a noticable amount of weight...I start to slowly stop going to the gym or running...It's sad really...

Beer...I CAN'T do it! Alcohol in general is nasty, but this one takes the cake since it doesn't even affect you fast enough to warrant drinking it. I'll take a few cocktails over a beer anyday...

I agree with you guys on sports, don't like watching those

Skyrim. Got to level 4 and never touched the game since

^Speaking of that
Oblivion, don't like the combat system at all

British Football. Would make the odd "What team do you support?" easier to answer. Or those conversations my friends have about the game last night and I'm like.. ">___>"

Lord of the Rings.

Star Wars.

-The Office (US version. Haven't seen the English one.)
-30 Rock
-Family Guy.

the simpsons
the bayformers movies (excluding the animated one, that one is brilliant)

My family
My college and my professors
tennis shoes
My hometown
Pierce Brosnan as Bond
modern horror films

Total War: Shogun 2. I love the concept of this game, and I want to love it, but I just can't seem to get into it. I can never calm myself down enough to sit and play it.

Resident Evil 6. I love RE, and I want to love RE6, but I've started to really dislike that game.

Things that I would like to like....but don't.

Work
Sports
Exercise
Facebook
Star Wars
Writing lists about things that I'd like to like but don't....so I'll stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"