Things you'd like to like... But don't.

Resident Evil Games (i just dont get how its so popular)
Racing Games (excluding Mario Kart)

Resident Evil Games (i just dont get how its so popular)
As someone who considers this to be a favorite gaming franchise, I don't know why either, I don't even know how I loved gameplay as much as I do
RE4 is awesome, the ones before it require one to move up and down so many times to be able to finally enter another building, just to get back to the building departed

RE4 is awesome, the ones before it require one to move up and down so many times to be able to finally enter another building, just to get back to the building departed
I prefer the older ones, as they were more puzzle related with a ton of atmosphere, and less about action. The new ones just feel like a 3rd person shooter. Sure, they look pretty, but they lack a lot of the tone and feel of the original. Oh, and there's barely any puzzles, and the ones that are there are easy as ****.

I can't seem to grasp interest in soccer. The only time I do watch miniscule amounts of it are during the World Cup.

Old Halloween movies, I don't like them as much as I hoped

The cold. My hate of it means I stop enjoying anything outside in winter.

Cars, lots of guys love to talk about them and I'm just like "ughh Ford Fiestas are cool now, right?"

Fault In Our Stars..Everyone loves it but the characters are so one dimensional and overdramatic to me, and they're always trying to sound deep and thoughtful. Which to be fair, most high schoolers are, but that doesn't mean I want to read about it.:oldrazz:

When I was a teenager I wanted to like cars more to fit in. Also smoking weed. Now I don't care about either, but when all your peers are into something you want to fit in.

Nowadays it's poker and other card games. It's a good way to socialize, but I'm hopeless at them. Guess even in my 30's, peer pressure still plays a part.

i might have to go back through this thread to see if my opinion ever changed on anything lol

I can't seem to grasp interest in soccer. The only time I do watch miniscule amounts of it are during the World Cup.

The World Cup is really the only time that I watch soccer. It's epic.

Cars, lots of guys love to talk about them and I'm just like "ughh Ford Fiestas are cool now, right?"

Eh. I just bring up the Aston Martin DB5, and their car arguments are over. :oldrazz::o

Mad Men
American football
Homeland
Marriage
Opera
Falafel
Cycling
Runny yogurt

gift.jpg

Role playing games such as Dark Souls, Final Fantasy etc...doesn't look appealing at all.

That girl on the left doesn't like Super Troopers?

Exercise. I'd really do me some good to fall in love with fitness, but I really hate it.

Exercise. I'd really do me some good to fall in love with fitness, but I really hate it.
I use to feel the same way until I started working out last year, now I love it. To the point where I hate not going a week without it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"