• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

This is ****ing daylight robbery!!!

Equinox said:
I dont want understanding and sympathy..

I just wanted some place to vent my anger:mad: :up:

WELL, I HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT. :(:up:

Daisy said:
Okay, someone please shoot me... I'm starting to sound a little like jonty here. :(

shoot%20copy.jpg

DV8 said:
That's Bucking Fullshyt!!! I would write to someone higher up, or something . . . most of the time, the croonies that tell you that just don't want to take the time to help a cat out . . .

Screw writing. I would've demanded to talk to the boss of that damn place or they could hand me a ticket for battery.

I've gotten screwed on the Final Determination things before for parking tickets in Chicago. The ticket will fall off my car and I won't get the notices, all the sudden I've gotta pay double for a parking ticket I didn't even know I got. It's always street cleaning, will have to park 3-4 blocks away and won't keep track of whether or not street cleaning is happening.

amazingfantasy15 said:
I've gotten screwed on the Final Determination things before for parking tickets in Chicago. The ticket will fall off my car and I won't get the notices, all the sudden I've gotta pay double for a parking ticket I didn't even know I got. It's always street cleaning, will have to park 3-4 blocks away and won't keep track of whether or not street cleaning is happening.

So this is something that happens commonly I guess in Chicago... Really why would do they give everyone a Final Determination without even giving the initial notices and allowing a person to contest in court...

Thats almost like Dictatorship :down

Daisy said:
You should have stopped BEFORE you got to the middle of the road. In case you've forgotten... yellow means 'slow down and stop', not 'accelerate so you can make it through'... even in Chicago.

I'd agree with this, except for the fact that he isn't complaining about paying the ticket the first time, he's complaining about having to pay the ticket twice (actually three times because the traffic cam ticket doubled before he realized he even got it).

Equinox said:
So this is something that happens commonly I guess in Chicago... Really why would do they give everyone a Final Determination without even giving the initial notices and allowing a person to contest in court...

Thats almost like Dictatorship :down

Well, Daley could basically crown himself King of Chicago at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"