Thor (from TDW) vs Superman (from MOS) who wins in a fight, and why ?

I believe Thor did similar things in the 70s

Nothing even close to this:

3167915-7926418773-22115.jpg

Nothing even close to this:

3167915-7926418773-22115.jpg

Anyway, you can see Superman, after the above comic panel, coming
back to Earth, "So what'd you do today Batman ? Solved some crimes ?

"Me, oh nothing much, just saved a few trillion lives, moved some planets into stable orbits around young stars. Same old, same old..."

While that's true, but again, this is about the movie versions. And while we see that Superman is nowhere near as strong as the above version, he does perform some feats of strength, whereas Thor (on screen) hasn't really.
(and before anyone says he couldn't lift the oil rig tower, the tower collapsed under its own weight, the metal gave out, not Superman).

Anyway, back in the 70's Superman pretty much could do anything, which is why my favorite Superman, is Byrne's from the 80's. He was a lot less powerful and a lot more human - hell, he nearly gets killed in the first issue.

The comics are always tricky, as it depends on the writers. I've read comics where Superman gets beat up by Venom, and then others where he smacks Darkseid around like a little girl.

Thor's the same, sometimes he's all powerful....and sometimes not, three words people, Beta Ray Bill ! I remember this one time that Hulk smashes
Thor's face in, with his own hammer.....

1955417-hulk_vs_thor.jpg

Not a great moment, if you're a Thor fan....... the guy who wrote that issue, must have ****ing hated Thor. I kind of feel sorry for big blondie there.

And since we've already gone down that track.....
16280L.jpg

but that was a long time ago. Although I think Superman took out Thor last time they met too.

But again, it all depends on the writer ! If it's Frank Miller, Batman would take out Thor, Hulk and Superman.

I like to think that it would end with something like this....

2648848-superman_mjolnir.jpg

(this is the same JLA/Avengers comic where Supes knocks out Thor) but everyone's a winner at the end.

I think Superman is just on another level of strenght and speed. It´s not comparable. Even Hulk doesn´t seem to be on his level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"