Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

Jplaya2023 said:
After 35+ PM's begging me to do this i finally cracked and here it is.

After much deliberation and thought this is how batman beats superbuu.

Setting Gotham City

*Batman soars through gotham as only the dark knight knows when all of a sudden he hears people screams and see's 1000 of gumbals.*

*Shocked batman sees a pink figure flying around eating these candy delights.*

*"Superman" batman said, but after getting closer he knew this assailant was not superman or human.*

little does batman know this foe he is about to encounter is none of than the infamous majin buu, villian of Goku in another world who has came here to destroy gotham.

*Infuriated Batman immediately throws a impact batarang that hits buu and makes his body explode.*

*Batman thinks he's one when all of a sudden small pink gobs emerge and buu is whole again.*

Buu see's batman and immediately flies toward him and knocks him through a building.

*Batman amazed at his powers begins to increase his strength using the special venom payload and increases his speed 10 fold.*

Batman asks buu what he's doing and buu replies "I'm going to turn you into chocolate." ZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Buu fires a candy loaded blast at batman, but batman using his reflective mirror in his utility belt fires the blast back at buu who dodges.

*They begin to fight again and Buu is amaze at how strong batman is and tells him he fought a guy like batman before his name was goku.

*Batman punches buu but to no effect, Buu says "Im going to kill you now, and he kicks and punches batman 1000 times over but batman maanges to to hit Buu with another supernova batarang that blows him up again.*

*knowing he couldnt win, Batman escapes and hides his powers from Buu. Buu pisses begins destroying gotham until he could find batman but to no avail so Buu leaves.*

*As batman lays their bloodied, bruised, and beatup he hears a mysterious voice that says "swallow this." *

*Batman complies and when he swallows the bean he immediately jumps up and says "This is the strongest i've ever been but how......." Before he finished his sentence the strange voice says " Hello im goku that guy u just fought is majin buu he is super strong i think i should handle this........."

*"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" batman replied.. "he's emberassed me and gotham enough i want my revenge on his pink ass."

Goku tells batman he can train him to fight buu again but they need to go somewehre to train. Batman recomends his state of the art training facility in gotham, but goku tells batman of another place, grabs his shoulder and uses IT to go to kami's lookout.

*Batman is amazed and is shocked when he see's mr popo and dende with piccolo sparring with adult gohan in the background.*

*"what is this place batman said........." "This is where we will train you, right inside these doors. You can get a years training in 1 year."

*Batman says when can we Begin, goku says "right about .........." *All of a sudden goku tells batman he's hungry and batman falls over.

*45 minutes later batman is disgusted at goku's eating habits but now they are ready to go and train.*

*Goku instructs piccolo to put batman in a GI similiar to goku's but leave his mask on for privacy. And now their off to train*

*2 months later batman is sweating and looking exhausted as goku looks calm and cool. *goku cups his fist and begins to yell "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEHAA" AND FIRES an earth shattering blast at batman who gets up and puts his hands out to goku yelling "Remember your training use your KI to deflect the blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

*Batman's fatigue is showing but he used his heart and begins to overcome the blast sending it back at goku who is impressed at batman and gives him his props on a job well done.*

*In these 2 short months, batman now can fly, manipulate ki, raise his PL, and sense his enemies out. But he still wasnt strong enough to fight Buu until goku offered to give batman his saiyan blood so he can get stronger after every battle and attain SB1 = super batman 1 and the following levels.*

*10 months later they emerge* Batman comes out uniform torn to shreds with a black KI engulfing his body, as krilian and gohan praise batman with his increased strength while vegeta says "HUMPHHHHH he's still not stronger than me........." *Shut it!!!!!!" The caped crusaders says to vegeta as Mr Popo begins a blood transfusion between goku and batman.*

*After the operation batman feels the saiyan blood flowing through his veins and knows him and goku can go in the room again, Goku agrees telling batman "Now we will get you to go SB1 and beyond.*

*6 months later* Goku charges up to ssj1 and fires a kamehameha at base batman who is barely able to hold it off. Goku shouts "BATMAN use your anger and feelings to harness your power!!!!!!!!1."

*Batman remembers his parents murder and the promise he had to protect the city of gotham, and in rage he snaps. A transformation ensures. The dark black ki now is a bright yellow, his eyes green hair yellow muscles bulged batman knocks away the blast like its nothing.*

*Batman now is a SB1 = super batman 1 his strength increased 50X times his limit and with his new found powers he quickly masters all of goku's techniques including the spirit bomb and IT technique.*

*6 months later they emerge, batman with a smile of confidence as he shows everyone on the lookout his increase of power. Everyone was shocked including vegeta who said " That damn bat has even surpassed ME a SAIYAN ELITE IN STRENGTH AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." Batman looks at vegeta and smiles.*

*He gets 2 senzu beans from goku but tells goku he has no plans in using these but he takes them anyway. "Good luck, and remember when you killed buu come back and we'll wish everyone to life with the dragon balls."

*Batman smiles and IT back to a ravaged Gotham and he senses Buu*

BOOM!!!!!!! POW!!!!!!!!! WHAP!!!!! SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

batman sends Buu through a building and buu is surprized by batman's power begins to power up. THE EARTH IS shaking all while batman is smiling and says "Is that all you got?"

Batman Begins powering up............ "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the heavens and earth begins to shake.

*100000 miles away superman feels the galaxy shake and wonders what wrong, he uses his super vision and see's what batman has become.*

*Shook* superman vows to never piss of batman again*

Back at the fight batman now in SB1 begins owning Buu while buu keeps regenerating but losing a piece of his body one at a time in which batman destroys every last piece of it.

*Enraged* BUU flies up to the heavens and says "IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU AND GOTHAM CITY MASKED FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calm* Batman builds up his KI and Yells..............
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAATMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAA!"
AND SENDS a bigger energy wave back at buu. They beam struggle for a second, but batman then goes SB2 with electricity and a longer cowl now overwhelms and kills buu.*

*Buu has been killed batman has done it*

*Exhausted batman eats a senzu bean and regains his strength, goes to goku uses the dragonballs and wishes back to normal.*

*Batman now wanting to settle and old score IT to krypton and searches for the man with the S on his chest...................*

Fan Fic 2005 Copyrighted by Jplaya2023

Any unauthorized reproduction without the express consense of jplaya2023 will subject the violater to years in jail.

Thankyou

Uppin the 2005 SHH fanfic of the year.

Reading the title of this thread just broke my soul.

I cannot imagine the horrors that await in the twenty-four pages of posts herein.

roach said:
you have no clue who Superman is
Everyone knows who Superman is, you just don't know Shin Boo.
Boo's skill's:
Regenerection (even when he's burnt down to gas form)
Absorbation (He simply absorb him and use Supes energy till Superman dies)
Power to breakthrough dimentions. (He would put Supes in the Phantom zone)

Superman's skill's:
Heatvision - Eyelaser was used by Pikkoro in early Dragonball
Frostbreath - Super Boo would break out of ice in a sec.
X-ray vision - What would it help, scan Boo to death?

Full power SSJ3 Gokou(He ws dead threfore full power) was about Majin Fat Boo's strength.
Bejiita stat that FPSSJ3 Gokou would kill chibi Boo in an instant.
Gokou claim's that he and Bejiita are to weak for Shin Boo when they are in his stomach.
Shin Boo would obliterate Supes. (If he werent in his "prime" state, then it would go vice versa)

How did this thread ever manage to last this long? Everyone knows who would win.

I mean, just look at the vote totals. :D

XFanTim said:
How did this thread ever manage to last this long? Everyone knows who would win.

I mean, just look at the vote totals. :D

The amount of superman stans on this site is disgusting

Jplaya2023 = Uber noob

Jplaya2023 said:
We joined the site at the exact same time

And yet a n00b you remain.

And e'er a n00b you shall be.

XFanTim said:
"superman stans"? :confused:

must be some stupid acronym, like goat (Greatest Of All Time). y'know, playa-talk, there's not much to comprehend. :rolleyes:

SSJ4_Mikael said:
Everyone knows who Superman is, you just don't know Shin Boo.
Boo's skill's:
Regenerection (even when he's burnt down to gas form)
Absorbation (He simply absorb him and use Supes energy till Superman dies)
Power to breakthrough dimentions. (He would put Supes in the Phantom zone)

Superman's skill's:
Heatvision - Eyelaser was used by Pikkoro in early Dragonball
Frostbreath - Super Boo would break out of ice in a sec.
X-ray vision - What would it help, scan Boo to death?

Full power SSJ3 Gokou(He ws dead threfore full power) was about Majin Fat Boo's strength.
Bejiita stat that FPSSJ3 Gokou would kill chibi Boo in an instant.
Gokou claim's that he and Bejiita are to weak for Shin Boo when they are in his stomach.
Shin Boo would obliterate Supes. (If he werent in his "prime" state, then it would go vice versa)

and if you think that is all Superman is capable of then you dont know the character

Jplaya2023 said:
After 35+ PM's begging me to do this i finally cracked and here it is.

After much deliberation and thought this is how batman beats superbuu.

Setting Gotham City

*Batman soars through gotham as only the dark knight knows when all of a sudden he hears people screams and see's 1000 of gumbals.*

*Shocked batman sees a pink figure flying around eating these candy delights.*

*"Superman" batman said, but after getting closer he knew this assailant was not superman or human.*

little does batman know this foe he is about to encounter is none of than the infamous majin buu, villian of Goku in another world who has came here to destroy gotham.

*Infuriated Batman immediately throws a impact batarang that hits buu and makes his body explode.*

*Batman thinks he's one when all of a sudden small pink gobs emerge and buu is whole again.*

Buu see's batman and immediately flies toward him and knocks him through a building.

*Batman amazed at his powers begins to increase his strength using the special venom payload and increases his speed 10 fold.*

Batman asks buu what he's doing and buu replies "I'm going to turn you into chocolate." ZAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Buu fires a candy loaded blast at batman, but batman using his reflective mirror in his utility belt fires the blast back at buu who dodges.

*They begin to fight again and Buu is amaze at how strong batman is and tells him he fought a guy like batman before his name was goku.

*Batman punches buu but to no effect, Buu says "Im going to kill you now, and he kicks and punches batman 1000 times over but batman maanges to to hit Buu with another supernova batarang that blows him up again.*

*knowing he couldnt win, Batman escapes and hides his powers from Buu. Buu pisses begins destroying gotham until he could find batman but to no avail so Buu leaves.*

*As batman lays their bloodied, bruised, and beatup he hears a mysterious voice that says "swallow this." *

*Batman complies and when he swallows the bean he immediately jumps up and says "This is the strongest i've ever been but how......." Before he finished his sentence the strange voice says " Hello im goku that guy u just fought is majin buu he is super strong i think i should handle this........."

*"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" batman replied.. "he's emberassed me and gotham enough i want my revenge on his pink ass."

Goku tells batman he can train him to fight buu again but they need to go somewehre to train. Batman recomends his state of the art training facility in gotham, but goku tells batman of another place, grabs his shoulder and uses IT to go to kami's lookout.

*Batman is amazed and is shocked when he see's mr popo and dende with piccolo sparring with adult gohan in the background.*

*"what is this place batman said........." "This is where we will train you, right inside these doors. You can get a years training in 1 year."

*Batman says when can we Begin, goku says "right about .........." *All of a sudden goku tells batman he's hungry and batman falls over.

*45 minutes later batman is disgusted at goku's eating habits but now they are ready to go and train.*

*Goku instructs piccolo to put batman in a GI similiar to goku's but leave his mask on for privacy. And now their off to train*

*2 months later batman is sweating and looking exhausted as goku looks calm and cool. *goku cups his fist and begins to yell "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEHAA" AND FIRES an earth shattering blast at batman who gets up and puts his hands out to goku yelling "Remember your training use your KI to deflect the blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!."

*Batman's fatigue is showing but he used his heart and begins to overcome the blast sending it back at goku who is impressed at batman and gives him his props on a job well done.*

*In these 2 short months, batman now can fly, manipulate ki, raise his PL, and sense his enemies out. But he still wasnt strong enough to fight Buu until goku offered to give batman his saiyan blood so he can get stronger after every battle and attain SB1 = super batman 1 and the following levels.*

*10 months later they emerge* Batman comes out uniform torn to shreds with a black KI engulfing his body, as krilian and gohan praise batman with his increased strength while vegeta says "HUMPHHHHH he's still not stronger than me........." *Shut it!!!!!!" The caped crusaders says to vegeta as Mr Popo begins a blood transfusion between goku and batman.*

*After the operation batman feels the saiyan blood flowing through his veins and knows him and goku can go in the room again, Goku agrees telling batman "Now we will get you to go SB1 and beyond.*

*6 months later* Goku charges up to ssj1 and fires a kamehameha at base batman who is barely able to hold it off. Goku shouts "BATMAN use your anger and feelings to harness your power!!!!!!!!1."

*Batman remembers his parents murder and the promise he had to protect the city of gotham, and in rage he snaps. A transformation ensures. The dark black ki now is a bright yellow, his eyes green hair yellow muscles bulged batman knocks away the blast like its nothing.*

*Batman now is a SB1 = super batman 1 his strength increased 50X times his limit and with his new found powers he quickly masters all of goku's techniques including the spirit bomb and IT technique.*

*6 months later they emerge, batman with a smile of confidence as he shows everyone on the lookout his increase of power. Everyone was shocked including vegeta who said " That damn bat has even surpassed ME a SAIYAN ELITE IN STRENGTH AGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR." Batman looks at vegeta and smiles.*

*He gets 2 senzu beans from goku but tells goku he has no plans in using these but he takes them anyway. "Good luck, and remember when you killed buu come back and we'll wish everyone to life with the dragon balls."

*Batman smiles and IT back to a ravaged Gotham and he senses Buu*

BOOM!!!!!!! POW!!!!!!!!! WHAP!!!!! SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

batman sends Buu through a building and buu is surprized by batman's power begins to power up. THE EARTH IS shaking all while batman is smiling and says "Is that all you got?"

Batman Begins powering up............ "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the heavens and earth begins to shake.

*100000 miles away superman feels the galaxy shake and wonders what wrong, he uses his super vision and see's what batman has become.*

*Shook* superman vows to never piss of batman again*

Back at the fight batman now in SB1 begins owning Buu while buu keeps regenerating but losing a piece of his body one at a time in which batman destroys every last piece of it.

*Enraged* BUU flies up to the heavens and says "IM GOING TO DESTROY YOU AND GOTHAM CITY MASKED FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calm* Batman builds up his KI and Yells..............
"BAAAAAAAAAAAAATMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAMEEEEEEHAAA!"
AND SENDS a bigger energy wave back at buu. They beam struggle for a second, but batman then goes SB2 with electricity and a longer cowl now overwhelms and kills buu.*

*Buu has been killed batman has done it*

*Exhausted batman eats a senzu bean and regains his strength, goes to goku uses the dragonballs and wishes back to normal.*

*Batman now wanting to settle and old score IT to krypton and searches for the man with the S on his chest...................*

Fan Fic 2005 Copyrighted by Jplaya2023

Any unauthorized reproduction without the express consense of jplaya2023 will subject the violater to years in jail.

Thankyou

uppin the 2005 SHH fan fic of the year. Thanks Hippie Hunter we forgot about this great piece of writing your truely came up with.

Superman would quickly learn that punches and kicks have little to no effect on Super Buu. Though Vegetto gave him a bit of a beat down, I think Supes will slap him around just to get Buu off base.

Any sort of energy blast that Buu sends at Superman would easily be deflected, dodged, or simply have no effect on the man of steel.

Knowing his opponents regeneration ability, Supes would continiously use his heat vision to dismember the pink monster, preventing him from mounting any sort of offense or defense.

Arctic breath could be used to subdue Buu long enough for Superman to take the fight into outer space.

In space the fight would continue, Buu being the idiot that he is would let Kal-El lure him towards the sun.

At this point Superman would be more powerful than before, making it all the more easier to throw the mischevious majin into the sun.

And this is all if Buu came to the DC Universe. If Superman came to the DBZ Universe, he would probably learn how to fire ki blasts in a matter of minutes, and eventually would fry Buu with a kamehameha and show that a Super Kryptonian is better than a Super Saiyan (or Saiya-jin for all you sticklers)

And about SSJ3 Gokou being on par with Fat Buu is a lie. Gokou stated himself that he could have defeated Buu but he wanted the younger and living generation to save the Earth instead of him doing things for them. Which was a pretty stupid thing to do because shortly after Buu killed just about everyone on Earth and became nearly more than he could handle. But I guess that is what Dragonballs are for.

I don't know, but I was compelled to throw in my two cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"