Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

Well going back to the old Goku VS Superman, thing. Buu can take him.
He;s got the whole aborbtion thing.

Purple Man said:
Superman would quickly learn that punches and kicks have little to no effect on Super Buu. Though Vegetto gave him a bit of a beat down, I think Supes will slap him around just to get Buu off base.

Unfortuantely considering he knows the martial arts skills of several of the greatest figtters in the known universe, I Reeeeaaaallly doiubt that would happen

Any sort of energy blast that Buu sends at Superman would easily be deflected, dodged, or simply have no effect on the man of steel.

Easily? Planet desroing blasts easily deflected, overrate superman much?

Knowing his opponents regeneration ability, Supes would continiously use his heat vision to dismember the pink monster, preventing him from mounting any sort of offense or defense.

The can take a kamehamha and come back staright away. Heat vsiuon would do buggerall

Arctic breath could be used to subdue Buu long enough for Superman to take the fight into outer space.

Yeah some wind is going to be faster than Super buu? I think not. Buu exhaling rips through dimensions, kind of classes some cold breath:o

In space the fight would continue, Buu being the idiot that he is would let Kal-El lure him towards the sun.

Agaon WRONG. Super Buu has the intellect of Picollo/Kami and is NOT stupid

At this point Superman would be more powerful than before, making it all the more easier to throw the mischevious majin into the sun.

Which would do nothing considering that Buu destroys suns:o

And this is all if Buu came to the DC Universe. If Superman came to the DBZ Universe, he would probably learn how to fire ki blasts in a matter of minutes, and eventually would fry Buu with a kamehameha and show that a Super Kryptonian is better than a Super Saiyan (or Saiya-jin for all you sticklers)

Dumbest argument EVER. Muten roshi a greater martiaol artist than superman can EVER hope to be took FIFTY years to master tha kamehahaa wave. Even the Z warriors had to learn for years and you say Superman sudden;ty becomes cosmic Bruce lee in minuted?:rolleyes:

And about SSJ3 Gokou being on par with Fat Buu is a lie. Gokou stated himself that he could have defeated Buu but he wanted the younger and living generation to save the Earth instead of him doing things for them. Which was a pretty stupid thing to do because shortly after Buu killed just about everyone on Earth and became nearly more than he could handle. But I guess that is what Dragonballs are for.

:o..

this is an easy win for Superman. Superman and Batman do the fusion dance and become Composite Superman. Composite Superman twitches his nutsack and Super Buu's head explodes and just when Buu tries to reform CS inhales him and ****s him into a black hole. The End.

This really was one of the threads that really didn't need to come back.

You can thank Jplaya for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"