Super Buu VS Superman (Who Wins In A Fight)!

roach said:
and this is you making an @$$ of yourself assuming we dont like DBZ because of the cartoon. How do you know we havent read the manga and didnt like it then????

I know in the same way YOU know Jplaya hasn't read any comics by the bull**** spewed out as fact. Not to mention the fact alot of peope around here have been very vocal in the distate for manga and anime in general. Dragonball became famous over here BECAUSE of the Cartoon. So If you hated that its REALLY doubtful you'd buy the comic. I don't see you buying a copy of Shoenen Jump or a Dragonball volume. Correct me if I'm wrong. So No I'm not being ass as you call it. Most people don't even know Dragonball is a comic book first hell most people don't even know its a two decade old show. I've heard comments like " Dragonball is crap look how old the animation looks ". Well duh it came on TV in 1985 what do you expect?

We all have different tastes in entertainment....it's what makes Harry Potter, Buffy and Britney Spears popular. We all like different things.
Now you want to cast JPlaya and the rest of you guys the victims because we are bashing him.

Nope just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who bash him yet act the same as he and others like him. If I come on here and say DC sucks without actually reading any DC books, I'm labeled TROLL, Moron or Marvel Zombie etc. BUT if I say Dragonball/manga sucks without ever reading a single issue its find and dandy

The purpose of this thread(as someone stated earlier) was to flame superman. If you take off your blinders you'd see that.

If you'd put down your "I hate Dragonball " banner for 5 seconds you'd see that its no different from any other vs thread. They are ALL dumb as hell (though they can be fun) and the person that makes then almost ALWAYS has decided who they think will win before hand

I also apologize for the DBZ boys comment....that was uncalled for on my part.

No apology needed really

Guyverjay said:
Nope just pointing out the hypocrisy of the people who bash him yet act the same as he and others like him. If I come on here and say DC sucks without actually reading any DC books, I'm labeled TROLL, Moron or Marvel Zombie etc. BUT if I say Dragonball/manga sucks without ever reading a single issue its find and dandy
Actually no one here talks about DBZ until someone comes over here and makes some thread about how much better it is than DC

"I know in the same way YOU know Jplaya hasn't read any comics by the bull**** spewed out as fact. Not to mention the fact alot of peope around here have been very vocal in the distate for manga and anime in general. Dragonball became famous over here BECAUSE of the Cartoon. So If you hated that its REALLY doubtful you'd buy the comic. I don't see you buying a copy of Shoenen Jump or a Dragonball volume. Correct me if I'm wrong. So No I'm not being ass as you call it. Most people don't even know Dragonball is a comic book first hell most people don't even know its a two decade old show. I've heard comments like " Dragonball is crap look how old the animation looks ". Well duh it came on TV in 1985 what do you expect?"

you are welcome to find a post of mine that details the reasons why I dislike DBZ

ShadowBoxing said:
exactly. If the MCU hypsters wanted to start a thread called Eternity vs Goku in the DBZ boards we could. However the argument is so ridiculous that we would not start it since the overt purpose of the thread would be to flame Goku by showing how inferior he is the what is among the most powerful beings in the MCU. Same here. You're taking characters whose power levels are so ridiculously high compared to most western characters and then using that as an excuse to flame the popularity, standing and abilities of that character.

Maybe you should actually have a LOOK at some Superman vs Gokus threads once in a while. You'll see that Supes fans will argue tooth and nail about how easily he'd kick Gokus ass. Hell two guys got banned from here for trolling the hell out of DB boards with their pro superman threads. Also Thats such a poor example. Eternity vs Goku. How is that even remotely the same.? Are you saying Super BUU is THAT far above PRE CRISIS superman? Please I don't think so. I think supes could win if he can avoid the Magic beam

Whoever starts these threads knows the popularity and love of Superman is extremely high on these parts of the boards.
Its not that anyone here hates Goku, or Piccolo (who I in fact think is so cool:up: ), or Vegeta

Maybe the parts of some peoples posts that say "I hate Dragonball" is somehow misleading? Hell everyone is free to hate and dislike what ever they wish to of course. But its does annoy me somewhat when there seems to be no good reason for the constant bashing

...I mean hell me and my friends used to follow this show (I don't anymore). Its that though those, however they feel about DBZ, post frequently here obviously love Superman, Batman and the DCU in general. And they DON'T want to here about how some uber-powerful being from an alternate universe can come whup on their character in a thread on a board dedicated to those characters.

Again if this was a Superman vs Silver Surfer or Superman vs Thanos thread would people have the same reaction? I doubt it

ShadowBoxing said:

Actually no one here talks about DBZ until someone comes over here and makes some thread about how much better it is than DC

Where?

Saying "I think Goku can beat Superman " isn't the same as saying Dragonball rocks DC sucks"

Regardless its wrong either way, fanboys are horrid regardless of what side they decide to choose

roach said:
you are welcome to find a post of mine that details the reasons why I dislike DBZ

If I wanted to search through 6000 posts I would but I really don't. Btw DBZ is a Cartoon;)

I can go through all the reasons I hate Superfriends if you want?

Guyverjay said:
Regardless its wrong either way, fanboys are horrid regardless of what side they decide to choose

Thats true.

It gets really annoying.

the purpose of the thread was to start a discussion not to flame

roach said:
"I know in the same way YOU know Jplaya hasn't read any comics by the bull**** spewed out as fact. Not to mention the fact alot of peope around here have been very vocal in the distate for manga and anime in general. Dragonball became famous over here BECAUSE of the Cartoon. So If you hated that its REALLY doubtful you'd buy the comic. I don't see you buying a copy of Shoenen Jump or a Dragonball volume. Correct me if I'm wrong. So No I'm not being ass as you call it. Most people don't even know Dragonball is a comic book first hell most people don't even know its a two decade old show. I've heard comments like " Dragonball is crap look how old the animation looks ". Well duh it came on TV in 1985 what do you expect?"

I feel if you like comic you should like anime i like both.anyways put goku vs superman is all about flame wars.everyone know WHO WOULD WILLY WIN GOKU so yea its stupid.

how about an eraser and a pot of tippex vs. the comic pages these characters are drawn on

ssj4 vegetto said:
what about like....piccolo vs superman???

piccolo easy. He'll either use the mafuba technique or the special beam cannon

Nightwing said:
how about an eraser and a pot of tippex vs. the comic pages these characters are drawn on
hey thats a good idea!i say the eraser because although it cant erase the ink.the comic book cant do crap it the raser!

Jplaya2023 said:
piccolo easy. He'll either use the mafuba technique or the special beam cannon
yeah! lol
what about say chatzu vs superman???hahahaha he'd win!

ssj4 vegetto said:
hey thats a good idea!i say the eraser because although it cant erase the ink.the comic book cant do crap it the raser!
As a matter a fact this battle has happened several times in Marvel. Stan Lee created the Living Eraser as a spoof on artists fighting comics
Image1109.gif

Image1108.gif

Nice... Why didn't he just erase that womens dress.. hahaha, but his probably not a pervert! :p

MSGohan said:
Nice... Why didn't he just erase that womens dress.. hahaha, but his probably not a pervert! :p

Stan Lee would have, but the comic code wouldn't let him.

MSGohan said:
well he is an alien...so maybe he does not find earth women attractive

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"