• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thor: Love and Thunder | Official News and Speculation Thread

Gorr looks spooky! Jane Thor and Valkyrie look awesome. Need to watch this a few more times before going back to bed.

Felt weird. Like they wanted a campy funny trailer. But then remembered they had Christian Bale in this too and tried to make him seem like a threat but didn't really work with the tone of the rest of the trailer

Felt weird. Like they wanted a campy funny trailer. But then remembered they had Christian Bale in this too and tried to make him seem like a threat but didn't really work with the tone of the rest of the trailer
Yes. This. 100%

FTe6Z_MVEAArAVK

Seriously beautiful poster.

Was thinking of avoiding the trailer since I felt the Dr Strange trailers gave away a lot and just overall been avoiding trailers more and more these days, buuut I'll probably see it before Top Gun or at least Lightyear in the next few weeks anyway. On my way to watch the trailer now!

Thor’s delivery of “Jane?!?” was really weird. I really enjoyed Ragnarok and thought the humor was fine while still balancing with some drama. This trailer oversells the former while not giving us enough of the latter.

That was a really fun trailer. Bale seems terrifying and it's great to see god-bod Thor again. The new helmet is a nice touch but doesn't look right. I'll still be seated opening night

Thor’s delivery of “Jane?!?” was really weird. I really enjoyed Ragnarok and thought the humor was fine while still balancing with some drama. This trailer oversells the former while not giving us enough of the latter.

Yeah and the shot of him saying it with the helmet looked...awkward. But i guess thats the point. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"