Thor's power level

Can't you see, it's the power of Enchantress' boobies, that's why Thor had trouble beating her.

Probably so, either that or her butt in that short skirt she kept wearing.

lol :woot:

Last edited:
I would hope that Thor is portrayed as rival to the Hulk in the strength department. Given that Thor was protrayed to be able to lift the Migard Serpent (no small feat given that it encircled the entire planet!!) in both the comics and myths.

I would hope that Thor is portrayed as rival to the Hulk in the strength department. Given that Thor was protrayed to be able to lift the Migard Serpent (no small feat given that it encircled the entire planet!!) in both the comics and myths.

Yeah I don't mind Hulk being stronger since strength is his "thing", but I definately would've like for Thor to be shown as rivaling him in strength.

Last edited:
I want to see Thor in space, creating a cosmic storm with Mjolnir and using it to fly ftl through space or as an attack.

I want to see Thor in space, creating a cosmic storm with Mjolnir and using it to fly ftl through space or as an attack.

F*** yeah dude, I'd love for them to show Thor's ability to create storms in space as well as his ability to survive in space unaided. :highfive:

I agree, I definately want to see Thor flying through the air with as much maneuverability as Iron Man.

I certainly would like to see more energy manipulation as well, which means tons of lighting attacks, energy absortion with Moljnir and maybe a God Blast like you said. If the God Blast doesn't make it into this film Thor should most definately use it during the final battle of THOR II.

Yes. Maybe have Surtur kill Odin in a battle with him and Thor. And not like you said in the other thread, actually have just Odin die. Surtur leaves.

So with Odin dead, Thor inherits the Odinforce, takes on Surtur with help from Loki who has a chance at redemption, and Thor takes him out with a godblast.

Then for Thor 3, he masters the power of the runs and basically just goes BAMF on all the 9 realms :p.

seriously though I actually would like seeing Rune King Thor worked into it somehow for the third movie.

I'd like to see more lightning attacks maybe with Mjolnir powered up with some lightning and Thor just swinging away.

I'd like to see more lightning attacks maybe with Mjolnir powered up with some lightning and Thor just swinging away.

Yeah like in EMH when Thor swing's Mjolnir and lightning archs shoot out at his enemies.

I have never read a single Thor comic book in my life but when i watched the Thor movie. He looked so impressive and powerful that i now believe that he's the most superhero in all of comics. He's more powerful than Superman, Hulk or even the Silver Surfer to me.

I have never read a single Thor comic book in my life but when i watched the Thor movie. He looked so impressive and powerful that i now believe that he's the most superhero in all of comics. He's more powerful than Superman, Hulk or even the Silver Surfer to me.

I've felt that way since I first read Thor back in 1976.

You believe wrongly then :cwink:

Really? He's FARRRR more powerful in comics and cartoons than he was in THOR or The Avengers.

I'm pretty sure Thor isn't more powerful than Superman, but that's because Superman is ridiculously, boringly overpowered.

Superman is just faster than Thor. But if you equalised their speed, Thor would trash him. Or just dump him into another dimension.

The Surfer would beat them both.

I want Thor to be able to kill Hulk with his bare hands :oldrazz:

But seriously I'd love to see some teleportation :up:

Yea, hopefully Thor learns some new abilities with Mjolnir. Although if he starts manipulating energy, opening portals and all other kinds of weird ****, might make it too much of a plot device.

I'm pretty sure Thor isn't more powerful than Superman, but that's because Superman is ridiculously, boringly overpowered.

Well, Wizard Magazine did list Thor as #1 on their "Most Powerful Superhero" list with Superman coming in 3rd.

Which Superman are we even talking about?
Golden age, silver age, Earth-1, Red Son, Superboy Prime, Kal-L, Ultraman, Earth-22,Kingdom Come, All-Star, president Superman,Earth One, Nazi-Earth,Flashpoint or Nu52?

Really? He's FARRRR more powerful in comics and cartoons than he was in THOR or The Avengers.

Thanks for the heads up BigThor, I never knew he was more powerful in the comics. Thor can definitely beat Superman.

Nein. Supes is too fast. Him and Thor are about the same level of strength, and Mjolnir gives Thor all these other powers. But FTL speed kills.

That's the thing with DC, most of their heavy hitters come with FTL or near FTL speed as standard. Marvel doesn't really do that. The only ones with FTL speed are the likes of Silver Surfer, Gladiator and Nova.

Nein. Supes is too fast. Him and Thor are about the same level of strength, and Mjolnir gives Thor all these other powers. But FTL speed kills.

That's the thing with DC, most of their heavy hitters come with FTL or near FTL speed as standard. Marvel doesn't really do that. The only ones with FTL speed are the likes of Silver Surfer, Gladiator and Nova.

Superman speed might be too much for Thor nevertheless Thor will still put up a good fight. What does FTL stand for?

Faster than light. It means Supes could land a hundred punches on Thor's face before he even realised he was in a fight.

But Superman rarely uses the speed blitz because fights would be over in one panel and that would make for a boring comic.

In this video from about 2.50 onwards, that is Superman speed blitzing.

Thanks The MorningStar. I know believe Superman will beat Thor due to FLT.

Yea, but if you equalised their speed, Thor would trash Supes. About the same level of strength, but it's all the wacky powers he gets with Mjolnir that'd give him the advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"