Three Minutes of Wolverine to Air on TV

well honestly i was hoping that they'd figure out a way to use cgi and make it look as real looking as possible. a real metallic looking man. but in some shots it just to digi looking.

they did an amazing job with make xavier and magneto look young.

the opening moments where we see colossus go metallic look very good in the danger room scene. but then at the hold the line scene where we see him come down from the sky and land on the ground he looks digi-fied.

it wasn't bad just not as good as it could've been. if you look at the last stand trailer and then the acual movie you'll see a difference. the actor play colossus looks like he wearing a meatllic looking suit. but my theory is in reality it looked fake so they whent the cgi route.

They did use the metallic suit it was in the movie. just in distance shots

Hmm, is Sabretooth running after Cyclops to catch him and bring him in? They're in a highschool obviously... poor kid. :)

I don't think you guys know what a "cameo" means. :o

-TNC

Hmm, is Sabretooth running after Cyclops to catch him and bring him in? They're in a highschool obviously... poor kid. :)

lol reminds me of the pilot to the short lived sarah connor tvshow
where the terminator is the teacher XP

They showed a lot of Cyclops in the spot. I don't think he's just a cameo. He'll be in at least two scenes if indeed Sabretooth is running to catch him and bring him to Weapon X.

Actually it's a type of broche or pendant.

cameo23999.jpg

YES! Deadpool kicks so much ass! :woot: I cannot friggin' wait! HOLY ****! :woot: Guy's deflecting bullets with ****ing katanas! :woot:

And how the **** doesn't Scott remember Sabretooth chasing him through his high school hallway? That looks friggin' nuts!

...DAMN IT! YES! :woot:

There was never any mention of Cyclops not knowing who Sabretooth was or vice-versa. Remember that everthing in X1 was from Logan and Marie's perspective as the newbies coming in and being filled in on what the status of mutantkind was. The Prof tells them that was Sabretooth who works for Magneto blah blah blah, but he doesn't ellaborate how they knew. It could very well be that Cyclops and the other X-Men knew of Sabretooth in X1 they just didnt talk about it on screen because there was no need for Logan to get more details.. The chase scene in this last clip looked kind of hoaky btw. Like the cgi in Sabretooth's jumping sequence was off.

oh.... well here in australia, it was on for a few weeks, then it was moved to a later time
then gone..............

TV spot #3 was pretty enjoyable and lots of fun but, I don't know, #2 somehow appealed more to me.

I recently saw X3 again, it's not as bad as I remember. But I hate killing of Cyclops, plus if they have Juggernaut saying "I'M DA JUGGANAUT B****!" he shouldn't be British.

I thought Beast was done okay.
but juggernaut is british :confused:

They showed a lot of Cyclops in the spot. I don't think he's just a cameo. He'll be in at least two scenes if indeed Sabretooth is running to catch him and bring him to Weapon X.
The cameo summed up perfectly

did anyone else want to see a blind scott carryign a cane with bandages over his eyes...

him having ruby quartz already implies he has ties with xavier.

The only thing I hated in X3 was NO COLOSSUS VS JUGGERNAUT!!!!

Anyways, who was that guy that punched the tank??

Uhm, he was born in California and he's an american citizen? Why exactly is he british? Xavier was british in the movie so maybe that's why you think Juggernaut is supposed to be british, but Xavier like Juggernaut, was american in the comics. He studied in England, that much is true.

The third spot was much, much better than the previous two. But, looks can be deceiving. lol.

The third spot was much, much better than the previous two. But, looks can be deceiving. lol.
It was more exciting for me, I got my Gambit fix and we got another look at the black ops team. I liked it best of the three. I've played it the most times, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"