TIH update...

EmeraldBeast

Sidekick
Reaction score
As you may already know TIH has wrapped up and is now in the principal photography stage. I expect everything to be finito by December 15th. Hope you guys are happy with the results.

Thanks EB, hopefully less than six weeks for a trailer???
Yeah, once principal photography starts, the movie stills start coming in and then the trailer usually follows. I suspect a poster should come this month. I would be very, very suprised if one doesnt.

Yeah, once principal photography starts, the movie stills start coming in and then the trailer usually follows. I suspect a poster should come this month. I would be very, very suprised if one doesnt.

So where you involved with it somehow? If so how do you think it turned out?

12 November we should get a pic of some sort Ive been told.

As you may already know TIH has wrapped up and is now in the principal photography stage. I expect everything to be finito by December 15th. Hope you guys are happy with the results.

I thought principal photography was when they start filming the main scenes with the actors and such (I.E.-Not scenery shots, FX shots, etc.)?:huh:

I believe you mean "post production."

So where you involved with it somehow? If so how do you think it turned out?
It turned out very well. I believe in my heart you will absolutely love this movie. I think it will be what the first should have been: A blockbuster. So much has been put into this project and yes, I was involved (scenic). I wanna say I'm am proud to have been apart of such a huge production. Especially since I'm a HUGE Hulk fan.

You mean in wrapped in Toronto because Cuneo from Marvel said another 2 weeks to go as of Monday. If it wrapped it wouldn't still be in principal photography...you mean post production???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"