Titans Titans General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more hyped for this than any upcoming comic book movie. It's crazy that this is only a few months away.

Sorry to bother you with my excitement :o

I share your sentiment. My hype and interest in this show are greater than they are for any upcoming CB movie.

I've been wanting a live action version of Teen Titans, be it film or tv series, for a long time. While I'm by no means a Titans expert, I've been a fan ever since catching the original Titans animated series on tv all those years ago. Especially Raven, as she has become my favorite DC character.

With all that being said, my hype and excitement are tempered somewhat by 2 factors.

One, this show won't be on a cable tv channel. Instead, it will be part of an online subscription service, and a new service at that. So, unless DC posts the eps for free on some other site, or unless I can find an alternate site to watch the eps for free online, it may be hard for me to actually watch the show. I'll have to wait for it to be released on DVD, I guess, as I don't have much interest in subscribing to an online service, especially for just one show.

2nd, those questionable set pics of Raven, Beast Boy, and Starfire have me a bit concerned. And confused, too. Especially since they run counter to the official pics of Robin, Hawk, and Dove, whose looks and costumes look so well done.

which is why I really want to see official pics of Raven, BB, and Starfire, as well as an actual trailer or some kind of footage.

One, this show won't be on a cable tv channel. Instead, it will be part of an online subscription service, and a new service at that. So, unless DC posts the eps for free on some other site, or unless I can find an alternate site to watch the eps for free online, it may be hard for me to actually watch the show. I'll have to wait for it to be released on DVD, I guess, as I don't have much interest in subscribing to an online service, especially for just one show.

Yeah, that's what I'll be doing.

Yeah, that's what I'll be doing.

To me, it'll largely depend on what else the service offers. I doubt I'd subscribe just for the one show but if they have a lot of other cool content, then I'd do it. It's like the WWE subscription service, there's so much on there it's more than worth the $10/month to me

Going to be a bit bummed if the streaming service is only in the U.S!

So this was interesting. Greg Cipes, the actor who voices Beast Boy in Teen Titans and Go!, says he was working with Ryan Potter, who will play him on the live-action series, on getting the voice down.

https://twitter.com/GregCipes/status/1017609074312130560

I’ve been #BeastBoy training brother Ryan from start. He is beyond rad and doese a mean BB lip-sync! ?? ?? I Cant’s wait for the @TheDCUniverse live action #Titans

That seems...unnecessary. It's not like Beast Boy has a distinctive voice or anything. It's not one of the traits people think of when they think about Beast Boy, that they had to get right to "get" the character.

Last edited:
Hey, if they wanted to, whose to stop them? Sure, between Titans and Young Justice, Beast Boy's voice may not be what sticks out, but dunno if I'd say it's unnecessary if it's something that the actors were interested in doing.

Hey, if they wanted to, whose to stop them? Sure, between Titans and Young Justice, Beast Boy's voice may not be what sticks out, but dunno if I'd say it's unnecessary if it's something that the actors were interested in doing.

I don't think it's aboutthe voice it's aboutthe personality more then anything .and the writer's not wanting the actor to bother with the many do overs of incarnation 's beast boy that were inthe books. cause Dc book have rebbotedthere books so often with their cris's etc.

When something is a little more accessable as show that has had many season (even though it's still inferior) and actor that hasplay the role for a long time .

Also teen titan's go is nominated for a second Emmy of all things....

Last edited:
The voices on the 2003 Titans were so iconic IMO. That’s cool to hear about Potter

DC Universe will have a Exibit like thing at SDCC in 1 week i wonder if they show the first Trailer on that

I hope we get something . It’s coming out in a few months, it’s bout time we get a trailer

Some posters spotted at SDCC.
wxlnjurkxda11.jpg

So they wanted to try to say that our first look at Starfire in bts pic wasnt accurate and yet that looks exactly like her bts pic that we saw.....

those costumes are embarrassing and no amount of photoshop on the posters can save them.

Based on Robin, it looks to just be casual attire, not official uniforms or costumes. Honestly, it still isn't trailer or anything to see if it's worth "Cancelling after one season" or anything.

When Starfire looks like a hooker in a bad wig (and isn't her orange hue), BeastBoy a kid with green-dyed hair (and not green-skinned), Raven is a teenage goth with too much makeup and it all looks like it was done in the 1990's, people are going to be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"