TMNT Exclusives at SDCC

I am sure Shredder will be amazing. i am very pleased with NECA's work lately

Has anybody found the black and white boxset in stores?

Here are some prototypes of foot soldier figures:

front.jpg

back.jpg

right.jpg

left.jpg

torso.jpg

bust.jpg

I was wondering if anyone has any extra B & W SDCC boxsets. or mousers that i could buy for a reasonable price.

I was wondering if anyone has any extra B & W SDCC boxsets. or mousers that i could buy for a reasonable price.
I'm sure there's someone out there with an extra b&w set for like $200 :( I really wanted one, I went to sdcc on sat & went str8 to the Neca booth b4 anything else just hoping they would have 1 left but they were all sold out

Man that stinks bro... here are some sweet pics though to cheer you up:

o5t2df.jpg

Holy ****!that looks awesome.I can't wait for my turtles to face off against Sherdder and his Foot clan!

NECA makes the best TMNT figures:

2721755285_e7d9a23377.jpg

These are from my own collection.

Man that stinks bro... here are some sweet pics though to cheer you up:

o5t2df.jpg

holy crap thats freakin awesome...

i still have to get the turtles themselves since everywhere i go to get them only has mike for some reason...:cmad:

I´ll try to get the Turtles soon, the figures are amazing... But do you know any link to the Foot Soldiers? I can´t see the prototipe pics lilmotto posted here...

holy crap thats freakin awesome...

i still have to get the turtles themselves since everywhere i go to get them only has mike for some reason...:cmad:

I feel your pain... I'm missing Raph and Don... I was lucky to find a Leo... (MY favorite Turtle is the pegwarmer...)

That April looks cool... (Might get two of her... one to keep as is and the other... well let's say that it'll involve lots of yellow paint... and some white...)

Here is a custom Ace Duck that is on ebay at the moment:

sfl4ll.jpg

I just received this amazing portfolio:

This is the white envelope it came in:
2rq0osn.jpg

Donatello:
28rkuhz.jpg

Leonardo:
20u71h3.jpg

Splinter:

ivjwg1.jpg

Would anyone here be interested in buying one? I would be more than willing to get you a set.

Here are the rest:

Michelangelo:

2i05id0.jpg

Raphael:

qq4v2g.jpg

These are penciled by Peter Laid, inked by Dan Berger, and colored by Steve Lavigne. Each is also signed by all of them. Very awesome. I am planning on framing mine. PM me if you are interested in getting these.

The original ninja turtles all wore red. The kids cartoon used colors to make it easier to destinguish who was who.

I guess that for series 3 we might get Master Splinter, Casey Jones and... somebody else... no clue...

Are these just assumptions or did you hear this somewhere?

I have no clue at what's coming, BUT seeing that For series 1 we got the four Turtles. Series two has the Foot Soldier, The Shredder an Utrom, and the Foot Elite... We got The Mousers for a Con exclusive. There is an April proto floating around. Who do we have left? Master Splinter, Casey Jones, possibly Baxter Stockman... So I'm guessing that those are the most probable choices...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"