New marvel legends at comic-con!!!!!!!

This terror Inc is based off the out of 616 continuity Terror Inc Mini MAX series

where did you vote?

I guess you found the place to vote. Sorry about that, I've been pretty busy with summer session finals being this week. I hate having to worry about finals while con is going on! I have one more Monday and then two weeks off till fall semester. Who are you voting for Rough?

Which proves that it's only 2-packs for ML. But more MU is always great. And 1:18th Ironman 2 figures make me very happy.

whelp... looks like my wallet won't get much damage... and it does sound like we will be getting 6 of those 18 (rather then hasbro pulling 3 out of no where). So looks like we choose 3 of those 18 and they choose 3. Which i'm fine with. Though it wil be kinda odd not having themed 2 packs... some work (warpath & wolverine, the hood & brother voo doo (i guess?), hulk & bi-beast, black widow & deadpool) the rest however don't really mesh well.. so really hope hasbro is truly letting fans pic... because i for one really really want multiple man and havok :(

But i will be getting...
-the new 2 packs coming out this year
-the 3 fan choice 2 packs
-the MU giant figs (skrull, goliath)
-the MU 19-inch light up galactus
-the new Spec spidey ock
-possibly some of the new mighty muggs

everything else can suck it. what loads of garbage

Last edited:
hhmmmm this may be how the 2 packs looks.. (sure some can switch around ... like deadpool and black widow could mix, or black widow and ms. marvel, etc...) but i see it lookin something like this

Hulk Pack
-Bi-Beast
Hulk

X-force
-Warpath
Wolverine

Weapon X
-FantomeX
Deadpool

Daredevil Villains
-Lady Bullseye
Terror Inc

Magic
-Brother Voo Doo
The Hood

The Initiative
-Constrictor
Ms. Marvel

X-men
-Phoenix
Havok

Multiple Man
-Multiple Man
Multiple Man

Spy/Espionage/Rogues
-Black Widow
Nuke

Random?
-Amazing Bag Man
Valkyrie

Last edited:
it's not we choose 3, they choose 3....they said each person gets 3 votes, but the top six get made.....so that's good.

hhmmmm this may be how the 2 packs looks.. (sure some can switch around ... like deadpool and black widow could mix, or black widow and ms. marvel, etc...) but i see it lookin something like this

Hulk Pack
-Bi-Beast
Hulk

X-force
-Warpath
Wolverine

Weapon X
-FantomeX
Deadpool

Daredevil Villains
-Lady Bullseye
Terror Inc

Magic
-Brother Voo Doo
The Hood

The Initiative
-Constrictor
Ms. Marvel

X-men
-Phoenix
Havok

Multiple Man
-Multiple Man
Multiple Man

Spy/Espionage/Rogues
-Black Widow
Nuke

Random?
-Amazing Bag Man
Valkyrie
Here are the characters I thought will win or will be chosen by Hasbro.
Nuke-Was in one Miller Daredevil issue and one Wolverine origins arc.No one really wants him.
Terror Inc.-I really doubt anyone would vote for this guy and I doubt He''ll be one of Hasbro's pick.As Rough said his biggest claim to fame is "league of losers."

Definite picks.These are character that are either shoe-ins for the vote or to be picked by Hasbro.
X-force Wolverine-Hasbro like every toy company before it with the marvel license knows the hairball sells.If he isn't voted in then he'll be picked by hasbro.
Deadpool-Has exploded in the past year and has the most subscribed comic in marvel right now.Plus as Rough pointed out a lot of people{Including me}missed out on the toybiz one and don't have the dough for the old one.
Black Widow-Is going to receive a push in popularity with IM2 next year.If not picked Hasbro would want to capitalize on the IM2
Incredible Hulk-Just because it's a majorly popular character.If Bi-Beast gets voted in you can bet your ass this will be in the two pack.
The Hood-Although I don't care for him I know a lot of attention is being put on him in the comics right now.
Warpath-Very requested among fans and X-force is very hot right now.
Multiple Man-Again very much requested among fans and X-factor has been running for a while.

Maybes
Ms.Marvel-She is front and center in the MU right now but up against other figures on here I don't think she'll make it.
Phoenix-This is a variant no one asked for so again I doubt it will get in but if it were the Jim Lee Jean Grey it would have won no doubt in my mind
Brother Voodoo-Gaining clout in the MU due to the new avengers appearances and getting an ongoing soon.If Hood wins I could see Voodoo being in the two pack.
Bi-Beast-Requested by fans yes but he still has stiff competition.Valkyrie,Havok and Constrictor fall in the same category.
Amazing Bag-Man-While Spidey is popular this is an obscure costume I don't see it winning
Lady Bullseye-I'm split about her cause we need more DD villains but she is fairly recent.Don't know she could win or lose can't really decide what I think

The two packs you listed are probably how it would go but these are the ones I see being likely

Wolverie/Warpath-In Fact I'm sure this will be one.100%
Hulk/Bi-Beast-They love releasing Hulks
Multiple Man Two Pack-Can definitely see this happening although I'd think he'd be paired with another army builder.
Deadpool/Black widow or Deadpool/Fantomex-I think Deadpool is very likely to be a fan choice.
Hood/Brother Voodoo-Cause of New avengers
Black Widow/Ms. Marvel or Black Widow/Lady Bullseye-For some reason I can see it happening.

But yea the rest I don't see happening.

but its the top SIX vote getters in the 2pscks, Hasbro isnt picking any

Hmm if that's the case then I think the most likey to get picked are

X-force Wolverine
Warpath
Deadpool
Multiple Man
Black Widow
The Hood
Lady Bullseye

I know that's more then six but these I believe are the most likely.

but its the top SIX vote getters in the 2pscks, Hasbro isnt picking any
since when? all i've read (and several times) is that we pick 3, they pick 3... when did they say there not picking anything?

Hmm if that's the case then I think the most likey to get picked are

X-force Wolverine
Warpath
Deadpool
Multiple Man
Black Widow
The Hood
Lady Bullseye

I know that's more then six but these I believe are the most likely.

if we pick six.... then i have no doubt in my mind it will be...

deadpool
warpath
multiple man
havok
the hood
and one of these (ms marvel, valkyrie, constrictor, or brother voodoo)

honestly, those 9 really need to be made, the most out of any of those...

Oh....I read it wrong.....sorry....I suck. I saw the part where it said six winnder, I thought it said that we each pick three and the six top....but it does say Hasbro picks 3........but they're all coming from that bunch. So don't waste a vote on Wolverine, Black Widow or Deadpool. Those will be the 3 Hasbro choices for sure.

IMG_8875__scaled_600.jpg

Meh, the one I got is just fine

i do have a feeling that warpath and wolverine will probably come no matter what.... and probably deadpool too

If they're all going to be 3 3/4 scale I may give up on collecting action figures altogether now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"