New marvel legends at comic-con!!!!!!!

$17 and $12 is after sales taxes. And I don't have a choice that's the MSRP. Most follow stores use it. Save tack on dollars TRU. They are why I'm paying $16.99 a pop for DCUC.

Well retailers (especially the great satan known as Wal-Mart) have this huge club that they can beat Hasbro over the head with. It boils down to "do what we want (exclusive product or a certain price point) or we won't carry the line." Exclusive product is what in some cases convinces the retailer to invest in carrying the line. DCUC wave 5 was what Mattel used to try and get the line in more Wal-Marts in the US. Titaniums (other than the vehicles) and TF alternators were killed because stores wouldn't buy them from Hasbro.

i just wouldn't buy figs if they were that price... it's all ridiculous.

You might end up paying that eventually anyway.

With the American dollar what it is, I'm surprised it's not cheaper in Canada.

Yeah, funny how that works out for us Canadians....isn't it?

With the American dollar what it is, I'm surprised it's not cheaper in Canada.
Doesn't work like that. In fact TRU is putting prices up. DCUC singles went from $14.99 when they started stocking wave 6, with $24.99 two-packs. To $16.99 singles and $32.99 two-packs.

I try to not even look at the price....I buy online to ensure I get em all.....and I just try not to think of what I'm paying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"