TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All I wanted was to try one of your Earth cheeseburger bites. Now that's ruined, Superman. Ruined." - Zod.

People having a go at the guy who took credit for saying that pic was his manip need to realise whether he lied it not we got to see the most god damn awesome pic to come out on Man of Steel yet so just freaking chill.

This is what we need to remember. Without "Milli Vanilli" posting that pic, we most likely wouldn't have seen it fore months... If at All.

I for one am happy as a kid with a $100 gift card to game stop. :woot:

This is what we need to remember. Without "Milli Vanilli" posting that pic, we most likely wouldn't have seen it fore months... If at All.

I for one am happy as a kid with a $100 gift card to game stop. :woot:

Ha ha this is my favourite post of the month simply cause you mentioned Milli Vanilli :awesome:

@ethermagic soooo...I think you've allowed enough time for excitement, how about that next pic! ;)

Y'know despite the lack of stuff we've been getting, at least WB aren't teasing us with 30 seconds of Henry Cavill looking into the camera or teasers for posters. *cough* Iron Man 3 *cough*

Y'know despite the lack of stuff we've been getting, at least WB aren't teasing us with 30 seconds of Henry Cavill looking into the camera or teasers for posters. *cough* Iron Man 3 *cough*
Don't even pretend that if they actually did do that posters wouldn't be going gaga.

Besides that atrocious mugging that RDJ did I liked the clip and I really liked the damaged IM falling poster. I hated IM2 too much to truly look forward to 3 but I'm interested in 3, I'll go see it. I'm sorry but I hate this tepid marketing campaign for MOS and would rather it be as decent as IM3 and Into Darkness has been so far.

That leaked picture is pretty awesome
I really came back on here to talk about the leaked picture. I agree it is an awesome picture, I love it.

I don't see how the IM3 and Into Darkness marketing been better than MOS.

Last edited:
I don't see how the IM3 and Into Darkness marketing been better than MOS.

Into Darkness' marketing has been solid. The two trailers have been great. For Iron Man 3, pure crap. Nothing exciting or moving about anything we've seen so far.

Coasting on Avengers fumes, if you ask me.

We've got
8 stills so far
comic con coverage
2 trailers, 3 if you count comic con
Two viral marketing campaigns.Pretty soon they'll be showing to much.

Into Darkness' marketing has been solid. The two trailers have been great. For Iron Man 3, pure crap. Nothing exciting or moving about anything we've seen so far.

Coasting on Avengers fumes, if you ask me.
I still think it's better than MOS. It's not great but it's decent. Trek's is better and I think it's only going to get better.

If anyone's got the goods, send it my way. :)

WTF

583423812724547845805240097839107450o.jpg

WTF - what???
It's just a close-up of the superman suit fabrics. And it looks good.

I still think it's better than MOS. It's not great but it's decent. Trek's is better and I think it's only going to get better.

Dude, Man of Steel's two teaser trailers wipe the floor with the Iron Man 3 trailers. That's not even up for a serious debate.

I dig the suit's design/texture so much, it gives it that... i don't know how to put it, it gives it that extra edge ?

Dude, Man of Steel's two teaser trailers wipe the floor with the Iron Man 3 trailers. That's not even up for a serious debate.
I though Iron Man 3's trailer was very good. But MOS's gave me chills, sooo.

MOS trailer was better.It also didn't have to rely on action to make an impact like Iron Man 3 trailer.

MOS trailer was better.It also didn't have to rely on action to make an impact like Iron Man 3 trailer.
Iron Man 3 trailer had very little action. It actually had a brooding, contemplative tone like MOS.

The Iron Man 3 trailer was good, really good in fact. But the MOS trailer was better. Its not easy for movies these days to take viewers on an emotional roller coaster and make you equal parts anxious, excited and invested in the story. MOS did that with just a trailer. Imagine how great of an emotional ride the actual movie will take us on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"