TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going through thread as usual, nothing too exciting..THEN SUDDENLY!!

MOAR :woot:

But seriously, did you work on this then? I mean, if you took that pic you must've been close as in close to the production. This is no spy-pic.

I would have never expected to see a set pic of shannon and henry together this long after filming wrapped.Talk about coming from out of nowhere.For that along it's awesome.

Soo, you guys ready for this :) I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics....

I have the only pics with Zod and Sups on set together :) Enjoy, more to come guys

This almost makes up for you still owing me $1,000 and for your past shenanigans. :applaud

Soo, you guys ready for this :) I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics...

What?? Give it to us, now, NOW!! WE WANT IT ALL AND WE WANT IT NOW!!!! :cmad:

I guess most of us must have been really deprived and starving of something new given on how much excitement is going around regarding that picture that Ether posted above.lol

When are you posting more Ether?

I would watch what you post (they Are Watching)

Whoa! where the hell... ?? lol Awesome. Looks like it's time for me to go. :csad::woot:

Guys, it's clearly obvious that EtherMagic is actually Zack Snyder under alias. Psshh you're not fooling anyone.

What?! Has Ether been sitting on these photos for 2 years?!! Bastard! :woot:

Keep em coming Ether! Despite the latest toy pics and that manip leaked pic it's been a drought the last few weeks. Thanks for sharing!

On that leaked promo pic I can't see them using it as poster material. Perhaps on the toy branding. But it looks a little too doctored. Like it's not an actual pic of Cavill. More of an artists interpretation like the other art on the toy packaging.

I dnt blame him...that said, bring it on...
I just hope we get as much action as the trailer is teasing us with...in other words, what we see in the trailer is not all or the best action of the film.
I've heard rumors of trains being thrown, then saw pics to back it up. so heres to hoping we get what we've all been waiting on.

Last edited:
The Man of Steel FB FAN-page has pretty much confirmed that the manip was leaked.

The image we informed you there were DMCA's against of Superman squatting on the ground getting ready to take off was leaked promotional art, not fan art, per notification from WB (we didn't get a DMCA.) We have removed it all occurrences of it from the page. Anti-piracy is having it removed from all over.
http://www.facebook.com/Superman.in.2013?ref=ts&fref=ts

Last edited:
What?! Has Ether been sitting on these photos for 2 years?!! Bastard! :woot:

Keep em coming Ether! Despite the latest toy pics and that manip leaked pic it's been a drought the last few weeks. Thanks for sharing!

On that leaked promo pic I can't see them using it as poster material. Perhaps on the toy branding. But it looks a little too doctored. Like it's not an actual pic of Cavill. More of an artists interpretation like the other art on the toy packaging.

Lol Imagine all this time he has been chillin with all his pictures laughing while reading shh members loose their liquids for new materials. Haha thats awesome! :woot:

That's gizzard for ya.

Who would figure one of our own has a secret stash of MOS photos? Keep dealing them out Ether!

Soo, you guys ready for this :) I have much more to come, keep your eye's peeled cause I'm the only one on this earth who has these Pics....

I have the only pics with Zod and Sups on set together :) Enjoy, more to come guys

"Welcome to earth, Zod."

"Welcome to earth, Zod."

60ce08497ff05fdebc4263ec7ca56186_width_640x.png

imagine if that was your door and those two were out there. lol surreal

I'd ask them in for a cup of tea.

People having a go at the guy who took credit for saying that pic was his manip need to realise whether he lied it not we got to see the most god damn awesome pic to come out on Man of Steel yet so just freaking chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"