TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - - - - Part 13

1016058_543241962388934_431472023_n.jpg

Why would you post a fan manip in the OFFICIAL Photos only thread?

I have got my hands on a fantastic 2K (almost uncompressed) version of Trailer 3 (the 3 minute one) and the quality is so fantastic that screenshots from it are literally production quality stills. Below are two (cropped) examples. Look at the first one, the blues of the eyes are popping. If anyone wants any screenshots, you can tell me. Shots from the 2K trailer come in at 2048X858 resolution.

I have got my hands on a fantastic 2K (almost uncompressed) version of Trailer 3 (the 3 minute one) and the quality is so fantastic that screenshots from it are literally production quality stills. Below are two (cropped) examples. Look at the first one, the blues of the eyes are popping. If anyone wants any screenshots, you can tell me. Shots from the 2K trailer come in at 2048X858 resolution.

Awesome! I'd like some caps of him coming out of the scout ship in the suit. The one officially released by Warner Bros. is only 1920 x 804

Awesome! I'd like some caps of him coming out of the scout ship in the suit. The one officially released by Warner Bros. is only 1920 x 804
Here you go. Click on image for full res.

these screencaps are amazing. please could you add more. im not picky as to which scene.

You weren't kidding when you said they are basically picture quality screen caps...WOW! Those are are awesome, thanks for the great work!

If only he could get a hold of all the TV spots & trailers in 2k. lol

I think it's just a coincidence, it's just a shot taken while they were filming the scene where Faora & the really tall Kryptonian are walking through town towards one another.

^ It's the eeriest coincidence I've seen. Other then the Reeve gravity beam moment ;)

Maybe but you'd be surprised how the most minute details on films like this are all planned out and orchestrated to specific levels.

I suspect the cape was made to blow into that specific look.

Found a scene in one of the TV spots that I think has the footage where the still was taken:

ru0aqp.jpg

I think it's just a coincidence, it's just a shot taken while they were filming the scene where Faora & the really tall Kryptonian are walking through town towards one another.
I would venture to say that there are no co-incidences in movie marketing, or movie promotion or even movie making itself. Every image is engineered and enhances and expanded about. Don't be surprised if the cape turns out to be wire held or CGI in that pic.

THANK YOU SO MUCH SLUMCAT!! keep up the good work these are outstanding!

As much as I loved the cinematography and visuals in MOS, I do hope future sequels use a slightly brighter color palette. Certain scenes looked too moody at times.

I might get flamed for denigrating the motion picture experience but I daresay that a lot of movies rarely look as good in theaters as they do on Blu Ray. I must admit that MOS in the theaters did not look as good as captures here, or atleast not considerably better.

I think its a lot to do with ****** theater projectionists.

Also dear god I had trouble taking sceenshots due to the shaky cam and constant zoom outs and zoom in. The camera work seemed really erratic and would not allow you to appreciate the compositions because it is constantly ****ing shaking.

I much prefer something like 300 with is classical mis-en-scene and beautiful composed tableau like frames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"