TMOS Set & Official Photo Thread - Discussion Welcome - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm loving the costume even more. Can't wait to see some clearer and closeup shots of it .
Yeah, it's totally awesome!
It's what the Kewl Kidz want!
And it's DARK!
:yay:

There's a classic Superman shield right above the car to the right. What's that about?

Looks like the same shield he has on his chest to me.

Showtime; Look at the difference in brightness of the shield in the 2 pics. There's reflective qualities going on with this suit, depending the angle and where light is hitting it, the thing brightens up big time, which I feel is gonna look really cool on film.

It's a nice touch, but the suit is still dark in those shots. Again, which is fine, but looking at the reaction of posters the past couple years. It's against everything they've asked for. Its more a commentary the thought process of a fan than it is on the suit it self.
Are people actually worrying because he's not wearing a cape in these pics? For all we know this is prep time before filming a scene.

Just speculating here, but its possible the pics I posted of his suit are after he has gone a few rounds with Zod and company..maybe its supposed to look kinda grungy by that point.
He isnt wearing his cape afterall, maybe it got ripped off.

Well there are different size capes for different scenes. Walking capes, flying capes, action capes. Just like there were in Returns. In between takes on Returns, they would unhook Routh's cape as well. So it most likely means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"