Guardians of the Galaxy To Infinity and Beyond: The Thanos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Thanos looked weird too. They should have kept his Avengers look.

And all he does in this movie is get yelled at by Ronan. Not a very impressive debut.

Ronan was a psycho with the infinity power gem. Before he got that... He made Ronan piss himself, and Nebula was like "trust me, this is a fight you won't win"

I'll admit. Him getting [blackout]suckered by Ronan was a little weird.[/blackout] Still, he looked and sounded fantastic in this film.

which thanos looks better? THE one from the avengers or in this movie..and does he have a lot of dialogue.

I was beyond impressed with him, particularly with the piece of dialogue that he says to Ronan that sounds like something straight out of the Infinity Gauntlet storyline:

"Fail me again, and the star ways will bathe in your blood!" CHILLING...IMPRESSIVE...MOST IMPRESSIVE ;)

which thanos looks better? THE one from the avengers or in this movie..and does he have a lot of dialogue.

I preferred him here, but his look in Avengers was far more comic accurate. And no, he doesn't have much dialogue.

I was beyond impressed with him, particularly with the piece of dialogue that he says to Ronan that sounds like something straight out of the Infinity Gauntlet storyline:

"Fail me again, and the star ways will bathe in your blood!" CHILLING...IMPRESSIVE...MOST IMPRESSIVE ;)

:woot:

Loved that line.

Yeah, I was like, that's some Starlin **** right there.

Im sure Thanos will look slightly different / better in each film he shows up in,I was fine with him in this, and ummmm he seemed pretty comic accurate to me, purple check, big chin check, armor check......

Yeah I don't get that complaint. The design was pretty much identical from Avengers. He looked different because it was a different actor.

He had human eyes in Avengers also.

images

The gap between his nose and mouth is much smaller though i'd say.

Looking at that yea, i think they should make his eyes black with glowing pupils.

I'll admit. Him getting [blackout]suckered by Ronan was a little weird.[/blackout] Still, he looked and sounded fantastic in this film.

IMO, I don't think he really got suckered. It was almost like Thanos kind of just dismissed him as not a threat. Why should The Mad Titan react or show any hint of concern? His one liner was exactly what I'd imagine out of him.

My only complaint is, and has already been mentioned, I wish his skin tone was a little darker hue of purplish.

Yea it comes across like he's getting this pawns to move around for him for fun. Like if it comes down to it, he could easily just do the dirty work himself. But he enjoys watching the likes of Loki and Ronan causing mayhem on his behalf.

I like how he repeatedly calls Ronan "boy".

Looking at that yea, i think they should make his eyes black with glowing pupils.

Yeah, I've been saying this since The Avengers, Thanos looks weird with human eyes. Not bad, mind you, but I always thought those black/white eyes gave him a nice characteristic look.

Im sure his eyes will look that way once he gets the stones, like quills face during the face during the final confrontation with Ronan.

You know, his design is really growing on me, there is something very creepy about when he smiles, this could just be something that grows on people.

He looks perfect and sounds perfect. Nuff said.

Also I feel When Joss get's his crack at him once more or whoever does, they will add their spin on it as well. I'm just really happy right now man. So awesome.

"I will bathe the star ways in your blood" <3

IMO, I don't think he really got suckered. It was almost like Thanos kind of just dismissed him as not a threat. Why should The Mad Titan react or show any hint of concern? His one liner was exactly what I'd imagine out of him.

My only complaint is, and has already been mentioned, I wish his skin tone was a little darker hue of purplish.

I don't see the problem with the color he is now. He's looked different ways before.

thanos2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"