Today I Learned

Bnightwing

Sidekick
Reaction score
Here's a thread idea I had, I don't know if anyone's done it before but just post random sniplets of facts you learn, that you've never known.

Example:

TIL, that the Beastie Boys are Jewish.
OR
The character Patrick Bateman was loosely based on Tom Cruise.

I found out that at a Christmas Party two years ago the first thing my female co-worker said to my now-wife was "Did you notice how your boyfriend's pants bulge out? I do."

Now I'm kinda weirded out.

I always thought that dogs... That dogs laid eggs.

What the **** is wrong with you?

I found out that at a Christmas Party two years ago the first thing my female co-worker said to my now-wife was "Did you notice how your boyfriend's pants bulge out? I do."

Now I'm kinda weirded out.

Yeah, I found out that the female co-workers can sexually objectify the guys just as much if not moreso... Apparently they were tallying up a "Hottest Guy" poll via email out of all the guys in our branch...

Somehow I made Top 4, which I think says more about the guys who work there than it does about me...

Yeah, I found out that the female co-workers can sexually objectify the guys just as much if not moreso... Apparently they were tallying up a "Hottest Guy" poll via email out of all the guys in our branch...

Somehow I made Top 4, which I think says more about the guys who work there than it does about me...
Oh, I don't mind being objectified, I'm gorgeous.

But I'm kinda like really good friends with her now...and have been thinking my wife's a jerk for hating her...now it kinda makes sense. :/

So... you're Ryan from The Office?

I s'pose there is no female conversational equivalent to "Damn... Nice work there, man/bro/dude."

I learned that Cupcake Pebbles are being sold for nearly a dollar at my local Wal-Mart. Sounds like I'm about to get addicted.

Today I learned that my ears have grown used to my alarm.

Today I learned that pure water is not a good conductor of electricity.

TIL that the guy who played Wilbur Post on "Mr Ed", Alan Young, is the voice of Scrooge McDuck.

Adam Sandler reads the fictions book "The Puppy Who Lost it's Way" (first seen in Billy Madison) in I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

Today I learned that perception is reality.

I learned that Cupcake Pebbles are being sold for nearly a dollar at my local Wal-Mart. Sounds like I'm about to get addicted.

pssh, I can sell you those for half, just meet me at the alley over at Webb Chapel rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"