Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
For purposes of comparison, this one was made with the free gif converter. It doesn't hold as many frames and has smaller file capacity.

I checked out his Batman gifs. He probably uses a program like GIMP or Photoshop. I dont have a clue how to use those programs. Tried GIMP because its a free download but couldn't make head or tail of it. :dry: Too complicated. For me, the simpler, the better.

I asked Kane some time ago, he uses Photoshop. But your gifs look quite good so far :yay:

I honestly had no idea you could use Adobe products to make gifs lol. I have CS6 for school, but I'd be too lazy to make them lol.

I honestly had no idea you could use Adobe products to make gifs lol. I have CS6 for school, but I'd be too lazy to make them lol.

I asked Kane in the gifs threat what software he uses for his gifs and it is CS Photoshop. I had some exposure to that while working as an ed. tech. Too complicated. I'll stick to the simple and free stuff.

I asked Kane in the gifs threat what software he uses for his gifs and it is CS Photoshop. I had some exposure to that while working as an ed. tech. Too complicated. I'll stick to the simple and free stuff.

lol yeah it can be pretty tricky to use, I use it for designing logos designs, tshirt stuff and various other graphic things for my buddy clothing company, as well as fooling around on it lol.

Damn, he's hot!

Yeah, the hair makes a huge difference on him. He should sport that look all the time. As far as leaving acting for music, that'd be fine with me. I only know him from Thor and The Avengers.

Back off!!! He's mine!!! ~_^

But yeah, that hair all long and tussled does look good on him. I like his natural hair color but the black really draws out the blue of his eyes in contrast. I guess we ladies just notice these sorts of things. ^_^

*walks in, with things to discuss regarding loki...stops..looks..slowly walks out**

*walks in, with things to discuss regarding loki...stops..looks..slowly walks out**

Please, come back to discuss! I promise not to mention Loki's hair once. (Truly, even I'm getting tired of it, although all the hair jokes and cartoons on Tumblr crack me up.)

Sorry jaqua, had to share this. A little tribute video I made while home sick with a cold. I had to do something to make myself feel better. :oldrazz:

[YT]n8l8WqEizJE[/YT]

Back off!!! He's mine!!! ~_^

But yeah, that hair all long and tussled does look good on him. I like his natural hair color but the black really draws out the blue of his eyes in contrast. I guess we ladies just notice these sorts of things. ^_^

I realize I must have a fetish for screen villains with black hair. These are just a few.
John Travolta in Pulp Fiction
Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd
George Clooney in From Dusk till Dawn

OK, back to our regular scheduled program...

Please, come back to discuss! I promise not to mention Loki's hair once. (Truly, even I'm getting tired of it, although all the hair jokes and cartoons on Tumblr crack me up.)

Heed my words, mortals! For there is only ONE god with awesome hair and 'tis not Loki ;)

PS: Don't kill me now. :dry:

I'm not saying Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are making me questions my sexuality...but I'm also NOT saying they aren't.

Those two men are damn handsome and not fair to the rest of the human population.

I'm not saying Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are making me questions my sexuality...but I'm also NOT saying they aren't.

Those two men are damn handsome and not fair to the rest of the human population.

They are good looking guys, I can judge that, but damn haha, I'm attracted to girls, and that I know...you may be bisexual dude

They are good looking guys, I can judge that, but damn haha, I'm attracted to girls, and that I know...you may be bisexual dude

Lol, i'm just joking dude. Although both dudes are extermely handsome, i am still a straight male. :funny:

lols.... @ you guys hehe.

I'm not gay and I thing Jamie is hot as Hela's oven! :D I guess it's eyecandy for both sides. THOR is just the perfect movie franchise!!

Okay, this is going back a few months, and is not Loki related but is Hiddleston related. For anyone in the US that was interested in when PBS was going to air "The Hollow Crown" mini-series (and that's assuming you haven't found..... er... 'other' ways to watch it already), there is FINALLY some news as to when it will air:

http://www.pbs.org/about/news/archi...e=Twitter&utm_medium=channel&utm_campaign=PBS

GREAT PERFORMANCES “The Hollow Crown: Shakespeare’s History Plays”
This ambitious four-part miniseries assembles four of Shakespeare’s history plays — Richard II, Henry IV Parts I & II, and Henry V — into a single chronological narrative. The original “Game of Thrones,” has inspired bold film adaptations with a cast of leading British and Hollywood talent including Jeremy Irons, Tom Hiddleston, Ben Whishaw, Rory Kinnear, Patrick Stewart, John Hurt, Julie Walters, David Suchet, Michelle Dockery and David Morrissey. Fridays, September 20-October 11, 9:00 p.m. ET

“The Hollow Crown – Richard II” – September 20
“The Hollow Crown – Henry IV, Part I” – September 27
“The Hollow Crown – Henry IV, Part II” – October 4
“The Hollow Crown – Henry V” – October 11
Hopefully this also means that with it finally airing this fall it will be put out on DVD here in the states perhaps by Christmas? *hoping/crossing fingers*

September and October? That's horrible news. I was hoping for Emmy nominations but at that rate, all they could hope for would be Golden Globes or maybe SAGs.

Still, at least they finally scheduled them...I was on the verge of ordering from UK Amazon, not that the internet hasn't provided other means to watch them beforehand.

Has anyone noticed how Loki sounds very different in the two lines in the trailer?

In the first line, he sounds his usual self but the second sounds very different from how we've ever heard him before which could be from what Thor says or I was wondering if playing the long-lived vampire between Avengers and Thor 2 made Tom Hiddleston slightly change how he played Loki.

lols.... @ you guys hehe.

I'm not gay and I thing Jamie is hot as Hela's oven! :D I guess it's eyecandy for both sides. THOR is just the perfect movie franchise!!

see woman can do that though..girls can say girls are hot, or look really pretty...

guys can't do the same to guys haha

sure they can.. maybe I think you're a good looking dude Jaqua ;)

but I don't want to act on it, just observing :D

If I were a gay man I'd be all over Hemsworth. But I'm a straight guy so I'll just continue drooling over Camille Leblanc-Bazinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"