Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a gay man I'd be all over Hemsworth. But I'm a straight guy so I'll just continue drooling over Camille Leblanc-Bazinet

she's very good looking, never saw her before but wowza! haha, but if we're picking super fit (and scary) women that can beat me up I want Ronda Rousey :hrt:

see woman can do that though..girls can say girls are hot, or look really pretty...

guys can't do the same to guys haha

Well, it's other guys who tread these kinds of compliments weird. Tell that to a girl and she won't mind. At least I don't think a guy is unmanly if he says a male actor looks good. Unless you start to sparkle in the sunlight everything is ok with you ;)

lol Thor gets all kinds of those compliments actually :D

1327096012294.jpg

Hmmm...you know what has gotten me curious? I'm just wondering how Tom really feels about mainstream entertainment as pertaining to Hollywood in general. Just by gauging a few throw away remarks he lets slip it might seem like he's not as committed to living the glamorous lifestyle as some might think. He keeps his residency in London, a place as far removed from California as one might get, that and he spent his holiday in Africa in less than posh surroundings mingling with people who have no sense of celebrity or entitlement whatsoever. I bet you things aren't what they seem with Mr. Hiddleston.

If I were a gay man I'd be all over Hemsworth.

If I were a gay guy I'd think Hemsworth a bit too masculine for me. Even as a straight female yes, he's handsome enough but he has some negative points like he's married, has a kid and is too much of a daredevil for my taste. I don't think he'd like my creature comforts anyway because they're a lot less adrenaline fueled. A manly man like him could never tolerate tranquil dinner gatherings and movie nights or marathon Skyrim or Monster Hunter sessions. I'd bore him to tears not to mention how annoyed his posh celebrity friends would make me because I frankly hate the high profile, fake celebrity world. I prefer hanging with real human beings, not mannequins. That and as an Aussie he'd probably hate my aversion to warm weather, beaches and sunlight as well as water. I'd spend it all underneath the shaded safety of a tent.

Last edited:
she's very good looking, never saw her before but wowza! haha, but if we're picking super fit (and scary) women that can beat me up I want Ronda Rousey :hrt:

She should come to my Jujutsu class so we can roll for a bit 0.o

If I were a gay guy I'd think Hemsworth a bit too masculine for me. Even as a straight female yes, he's handsome enough but he has some negative points like he's married, has a kid and is too much of a daredevil for my taste. I don't think he'd like my creature comforts anyway because they're a lot less adrenaline fueled. A manly man like him could never tolerate tranquil dinner gatherings and movie nights or marathon Skyrim or Monster Hunter sessions. I'd bore him to tears not to mention how annoyed his posh celebrity friends would make me because I frankly hate the high profile, fake celebrity world. I prefer hanging with real human beings, not mannequins. That and as an Aussie he'd probably hate my aversion to warm weather, beaches and sunlight as well as water. I'd spend it all underneath the shaded safety of a tent.

You see now that just isn't true! I'm a snowboard slalom racer, power lifter, cross fitter, rock climber, martial arts instructor.....who has his own cooking blog, loves snuggling on the couch and loves visiting wineries :D.

Carano and Tate are hotter than Rousey. Less annoying when they talk as well. ;)

You see now that just isn't true! I'm a snowboard slalom racer, power lifter, cross fitter, rock climber, martial arts instructor.....who has his own cooking blog, loves snuggling on the couch and loves visiting wineries :D.

Sounds like a personal ad. :woot:
Seriously, you sound like a catch for some gal (assuming you're single!).

I think Tom does prefer smaller roles, I mean not mainstream Hollywood productions. But I guess Brannagh got him on board with the first Thor movie and Tom actually loves to play Loki's character.

I think Tom does prefer smaller roles, I mean not mainstream Hollywood productions. But I guess Brannagh got him on board with the first Thor movie and Tom actually loves to play Loki's character.

I'd never heard of him before Thor. Now I can't see anyone else playing Loki. :word:

I believe he mentioned recently wanting to perform on the stage again in the next year, too. Plus, there was that speech he gave recently for the Times Breakthrough Award where he said, "I think I am more proud of ‘The Hollow Crown’, sorry Tim, than anything I’ve ever done. It’s a great honour to be Hulk-smashed but, really, Henry V is where it’s at. "

That what I think, too. Tom and Branagh did some Wallander TV crime thriller together. Mayby Branagh ask him to join his movie because of their common work before.

Tom has by no means lost his love for smaller films. He's featured in several indie films currently in various stages of production: 'Out of Darkness', 'The London Project' and the recent Cannes entry, 'Only Lovers Left Alive'. That last one, Jim Jarmush's highly anticipated vampire flick, is already making some noise. A couple of clips hit the web today. Here's a link:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/watch-first-2-clips-from-jim-jarmuschs-cannes-entry-only-lovers-left-alive-with-tilda-swinton-tom-hiddleston-20130514

You know, I believe that Tom has a more realistic outlook when it comes to his acting, at least this is how he comes across in interviews to me. He just loves the craft and doesn't care if it's a big blockbuster or a West End play just as long as he's acting. I also think that he's realistic about fame and money too, perhaps knowing that unless you are willing to make a public spectacle of yourself it's a very fleeting thing, hence why he hasn't abandoned the stage or indie films. He may have realized after his run as Loki is over he might not get as plum a high profile role in a big budget popcorn movie again so he's just enjoying the ride while he can. I'm sure he has born witness to many things in these few years to tell a quite juicy tale in a book, the names of the innocent and not so innocent being changed of course to take the high road so to speak.

Tom has by no means lost his love for smaller films. He's featured in several indie films currently in various stages of production: 'Out of Darkness', 'The London Project' and the recent Cannes entry, 'Only Lovers Left Alive'. That last one, Jim Jarmush's highly anticipated vampire flick, is already making some noise. A couple of clips hit the web today. Here's a link:

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...ve-with-tilda-swinton-tom-hiddleston-20130514

I have to say that kissing scene between he and Tilda Swinton was pretty hot.

Last edited:
Hey, Heavy Metal's all good in my book. :D

You know, based on that passionate kissing scene between Tom and Tilda Swinton I think the tagline to Tom's next movie should be "Edward Cullen who?"

Hey, Heavy Metal's all good in my book. :D

You know, based on that passionate kissing scene between Tom and Tilda Swinton I think the tagline to Tom's next movie should be "Edward Cullen who?"

I had to google that name. :hehe: But I doubt it. He's just too popular with Twilight fans. I worked with one when I was a direct support staff working for a non profit. Every weekend for a month, she'd bring in the movie and then its sequels. Otherwise, I wouldn't have watched them.

But I do think this one's kind of hot.

voyz, you have become elizah72 incarnate.

I had to google that name. But I doubt it. He's just too popular with Twilight fans. I worked with one when I was a direct support staff working for a non profit. Every weekend for a month, she'd bring in the movie and then its sequels. Otherwise, I wouldn't have watched them.

You poor poor soul! I'm glad you survived that ordeal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"