Smallville Tom Welling As Superman Manips

NOT MINE! Made by kal89 on deviantART.
superman_v2_uniforme_by_kal89-d5ey7hy.jpg

It's amazing how much Tom Welling looked like Jeff East {teenage Clark Kent in Superman: The Movie} during season 1.

Hi guys here are a few pieces of fan art i made a couple of years ago, but didn't know how to post images on this site.
smallville_1.jpg

smallville_2.jpg

smallville_3.jpg

Last edited:
I have a manip request/challenge

can someone do Welling/Durance in place of Cavill/Adams in the interrogation room in the new Man of Steel trailer?

Here's the last Superman/Welling art I did a while ago. Once again, its based on Gary Frank's version of Superman in Secret Origin.

Kirk Alyn
George Reeves
Christopher Reeve
Dean Cain
Tom Welling
Brandon Routh
Henry Cavill

All of the live action Clark Kent's from t.v. and movies who were Superman at one time or another.

Last edited:
Tom really would have been excellent in a full on Superman film, he had the look and everything. Still he hit to play Clark for ten years and show off many great Superman moments, also I think most will agree that the final three seasons were like watching a Superman show

Tom really would have been excellent in a full on Superman film, he had the look and everything. Still he hit to play Clark for ten years and show off many great Superman moments, also I think most will agree that the final three seasons were like watching a Superman show

He would have made a great Superman if he had been interested in playing the role, but by all accounts he never really wanted to go any farther and wear the suit full time.

My only gripe with the last 3 seasons with the very obvious diminishing budget.

He would have made a great Superman if he had been interested in playing the role, but by all accounts he never really wanted to go any farther and wear the suit full time.

My only gripe with the last 3 seasons with the very obvious diminishing budget.

I don't know how true that is tbh, I know he was afraid of been typecast and at the time in 2001 he didn't want to do a show where he would be running around in tights. Can't really blame him given what Comic book properties were before then.

He did say he was open to the role later and it was reported that he was quite a shy guy off screen and didn't like the limelight. Although I remember he did comic con for sesson 10 and he said he enjoyed it.

Yeah there was that but Season 9 is in the upper tier of CBM seasons for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"