Tom Welling as Bizarro manip

smsvmos

Sidekick
Reaction score
Well guys and gals I thought that after the season finale we where going to see a whole bunch of manips of tom welling as bizarro but not one has surfaces so here is the original Tom Welling as Bizarro

Bizarroclark.jpg

start to manip ppl :woot:

i keep saying im gonna do one, but it honestly wont be until next week till i get time to do one

I'll be surprised if anyone can top the rendering they did for the series. That's such a dead on Bizarro.

I've been wanting to make one, but I've got too many projects on the go, I've gotta finish some up first.

lol yea that Bizzaro was awesome, and caught me off guard!
Which is hard to do now a days... But also found it to be a heck of a nice way to bridge to next season, and as a cliff hangers go this is a good one.

I hope we see Welling in the suit next season! :oldrazz:

mybizzarroclarknf7.jpg

all right....i didnt have a lot of time, but im a man of my word and i said i would do one by monday, so here it is, it needs a lot of work, the body need to be more disfigured and 'cracked' to match the face more, its a start, i really want to do one of him not in the suit using images of clark ripping his shirt in the phone booth from season three, anyway, constructive criticism is always welcome, enjoy:oldrazz:

wow twilight, you responded like as soon as i posted it, most impressive

bizzaroclarkscar3at1.jpg

here is another quickie, im gonna do it over with better detail, but i wanted to get some opinions. its suppose to be a little more 'monsterish' than what we have seen so far, as if bizarro is beginning to decompose, etc...constructive criticism is welcome:oldrazz:

Digging that one as well. Only thing it's missing is the greyness.

yea, i tried to make the skin more pasty and less black and white, but it still needs some work

DO U GUYS REMEMBER THIS

bizarro2.jpg

Looks like a zombie modification than Bizarro.

I was thinking Sly Stallone there for a second.

Still think it's cool though. Just haven't seen the zombie-look since the Silver Age.

thanks smsvmos, i always liked that one, i will give a manip with that one a go too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"