Tom Welling as Bizarro manip

I just fineshed this poster of welling as clark and Bizarro.
What you`all think?
clarkbizarrovb8.png

From his nose up, is great. but something about the lower half of his face bothers me. Nice work though.

very nice work mike22, some constructive criticism though...

i think the biggest thing you could do to help it would be to alter the neck to make it look like the face, it seems like a mask right now. also, dealing with the 'mask' issue could be resolved by blurring the face more or sharpening the body, they seem to be out of focus from each other, last little personal qwuip, i think his hair should be more messed up

that said, i have all these problems in early stage manips myself, so as stated earlier, not complaints, only constructive criticism....great work! keep it up!

I just fineshed this poster of welling as clark and Bizarro.
What you`all think?
clarkbizarrovb8.png

I think It looks grate :up: Best one yet cause is an actual piece of art since u manipulated Bizarro face into Welling :D just work a little bit on the mouth and is perfect.

I think It looks grate :up: Best one yet cause is an actual piece of art since u manipulated Bizarro face into Welling :D just work a little bit on the mouth and is perfect.

In my experience, a manip is never perfect.

I do have some suggestions, Mike. please take them as constructive, because I wouldn't want to come off as bashing your work in any way.

- The bottom half of bizarros face (mainly around the lips and chin) should be worked on, they look.... off. (also the ear.)
- The rest of his skin should have the same broken jaggedy pieces.
- Since it's not going to be possible for you to increase the render quality of the screen shot pieces you've used, (as well as the high res background) what i'd suggest is actually decreasing the contrast on the high def portions. Obviously at first thought it'd seem like it's knocking the quality of your work down a peg, but it's actually giving a consistent resolution.
- The sunlight hitting Clark's back is making too much of a highlight around him. This might be how he looks in the shot, (can't really remember) but it looks like you just cropped him too loose.

Again, great work bud. Hope that helps a bit :ninja:

just watched Phantom again and i have to say that Tom's Bizarro is great. If you listen to his voice when he says: "thanks for sharing. I feel a lot better now." It doesn't sound like what Kal-El or Clark would sound. It sound different. Bizarre. LOL.

I found a manip on Supermanfanart.com with Clark and Bizarro-Clark. Why don't you guys check it out?

^^ For the lazy ones:

Click for larger image.

It's by Gavin Rodrigues, I think it's pretty good.

Here are two Bizarro manips that are on the Superman sequel manip thread. What do you guys think?

bizzarro.png

bizzaro1uc6.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"