The Force Awakens Star Wars: The Force Awakens RT thread: Prediction and Discussion.

I'll put this in spoilers even thought i wont say anything specific, just in case lol.
Eh, i think the rehash thing is spot on. It's just a matter of it working for you or not. For me, at times it was too distracting because it was so obvious. The movie is still enjoyable of course (ANH is my fave SW movie lol) but you cant deny the similarities. To me, it's the modern version of ANH with some updates.
I disagree.

I hope this movie ends up being great but I am still nervous that this movie is going to end up being episode 1 all over again. I still think there is a great changes that the movie sucks and gets below a 50 even but we will see. I have been looking for reviews the last sever days.

Oh come on now man haha

166 Fresh, 10 Rotten.

SkXW2XM.gif

I'm so glad that it's getting amazing reviews.

So with where the movie is it is safe to say now that the movie is going to at like worst be a 91 but the question I have is can the movie stay at or above the 94 of both episode 4 and 5?

Oh come on now man haha

Yes haha it just episode 1 and 2 sucked and looked amazing from reviews so I was afraid that was just going to happen hear. Luckily that is not happening again.:woot:

Usually it gets to a certain point where it'll stabilizes, barely moving up or down, unless we get like 30 negative reviews out of no where later tonight.

Usually it gets to a certain point where it'll stabilizes, barely moving up or down, unless we get like 30 negative reviews out of no where later tonight.

While yeah it is at a 94 right now and that is after 181 reviews so yeah I think worst it drops to a 92 best it gets back up to a 96.

If it does drop, it'll drop by two numbers, like to a 92. But at this point, it's going to stay in the 90s!

Yep it is going to be the 3erd star wars movie in the 90's and the 4th star wars movie at 80+

How does RT work? Is the 'fresh' and 'rotten' system that black and whtie?

Like if a critic gave a movie a C plus and counts it as a 'fresh', is it the same as someone giving a movie an A plus/4 stars?

Like if a critic gave a movie a C plus and counts it as a 'fresh', is it the same as someone giving a movie an A plus/4 stars?

Its pretty simple if a movie has 100 reviews and say 90 are consider good then the movie would have a 90% RT score. Scores that are kind of so so say like a 6/10 or a c+ can be consider either rotten or fresh depends on the reviewer. There is also a average score that shows what the movies average review says the movie is on a scale of 1-10. Like right now this movie has 172 fresh and 10 rotten reviews and 172 of 182 is 95% so that is its score. Then under that is the movies average ratting witch is right now a 8.2 out of 10.

Yup, so hypothetically all the critics could be like "meh, it's ok," and a movie would have 100%. Which is why I prefer Metacritic. But RT does have average scores too, which is basically the same thing. It's just not their "main" score.

It won't drop much. If you already like Star Wars you seriously have to cling on to every flaw to hate it and if you hate Star Wars it's too fun to not enjoy.

This legit could get nominated for Best Picture - Oscar with those RT ratings

It won't drop much. If you already like Star Wars you seriously have to cling on to every flaw to hate it and if you hate Star Wars it's too fun to not enjoy.

Hell, yeah.

Disney and Lucasfilm aren't a bunch of dummies.

They know where and when to push the right buttons.

It's 100% a FACT that it's ANH ripoff. It just is, it's not a matter of opinion.

But I agree with VileOne. Frankly, it just doesn't feel like it.

It's 100% a FACT that it's ANH ripoff. It just is, it's not a matter of opinion.

Star Wars can rip off Star Wars? :sus

Oh it's fact huh? Here we go :whatever:

Oh it's fact huh? Here we go :whatever:

It's not a matter of liking it or not. The beats and plot points and elements are all there. It's not up for debate or interpretation. Whether you like it or not is entirely up to you. I ended up liking it. Don't go there, read what I said.

Yeah yeah, it's 100% a known guaranteed fact! Yeah gotcha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"