Tomb Raider: Underworld (PC, 360, PS3, PS2, Wii, DS)

Reaction score
So i was going into a shop today to buy the new issue of PSM for the devil may cry review, the shop didnt have it, but this caught my eye straight away.

playstation official magazine, lara croft on the cover and the title "lara brings sexy back"

im so excited that there finally making a new tombraider for the ps3, infact the other day i said to my friend " they really need to make a tomb raider for ps3.."

ill post scans if anyone is interested tommorow :D

Guh... subscribing to that magazine was a terrible idea. I haven't got that issue yet.

its a pretty good article for a preview, its like 4 pages, loads of pics too.

Meh, I don't really care for the Tomb Raider games.

Ive always liked them but never really properly sat down and played them till recentlyish, im loving them now though :D

I spose it isn't a good idea to base my views of the series on my PSP copy of Legend... which is next to god awful. :(

no wonder you dont really like them lol you should try and pick up a copy of anniversary, since its a remake of the first one and its really good.

As promised, here are the scans. i think there gonna be pretty big so ill put them in spoiler tags. enjoy.

Cover :

TRU.jpg

Page 1 :

TRU001.jpg

Page 2 :

TRU002.jpg

Page 3 :

TRU003.jpg

Page 4 :

TRU004.jpg

Continued : -

Page 5 :

TRU005.jpg

Page 6 :

TRU006.jpg

Page 7 :

TRU007.jpg

Well the graphics aren't great, but the game could, and should certainly be fun. I really like the open design, from what I've heard.

I dont think the game is anywere near done so its probly got a few more renders to go yet, this is like the first preview/anouncment of the game i think. I'm expecting the graphics to look near or better to what the cover image is like.

The levels are shaping up to be looking amazing.

Is it just me or do her clothes keep getting skimpier and skimpier...not that I'm complaining. :o

your seeing things....its just better graphics:whatever:

yeah they probz are, but only to make the raiding more comfitable :D

well she's hotter than Nathan Drake
I loved Tomb Raider on the PS1 but it didn't translate too great to PS2 with Angel of Darkness and I believe that's the last one I played. Never tried Legend or Anniversairy

I loved Tomb Raider on the PS1 but it didn't translate too great to PS2 with Angel of Darkness and I believe that's the last one I played. Never tried Legend or Anniversairy

i didnt get far with AOD, i thought Legened was pretty good myself. I'm playng Anniversary atm and its pretty good so far :D

im defo looking forward to this one now though. it looks like its got real promise.

then you are doing yourself a disservice. Legends redeemed the series. It was a completely new game made by different developers who pushed Lara in a new and much needed direction instead of a rehash of the same thing with better graphics. Any old fan of the TR who got turned off by the later Core games should go and pick up Legends and Anniversary.

i guess she just escaped some how then went on her AOD adventure lol

the graphics arent anywhere near as good as Legend....nor is the fluidity...

but it looks much bigger.

i need to see more to decide to get it or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"