• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Tombstone Appreciation Thread

Its possible or gang war will be about other mob characters rising to more power. We will just have to wait and see where they go with the gang war storyline they are going to do.
Indeed, and if they do go with a fighting Gang War, then I think it would be so cool to have Ock, Hammerhead, and Big Man involved. Ock and Hammerhead had quite a few confrontations in the comics.

Yea i hope the it all works out good and maybe we get to see other mob characters like silvermane, the owl(some one mentioned before), and a few others. I dont know to many mob characters in the spidey corner of marvel u so i dont know who else would/could likely be showing up.

Yea i hope the it all works out good and maybe we get to see other mob characters like silvermane, the owl(some one mentioned before), and a few others. I dont know to many mob characters in the spidey corner of marvel u so i dont know who else would/could likely be showing up.
I really think there's a great chance that Silvermane not only will be in the show, but als obe in the Gang War. I could be wrong though.

Yea we will probably know soon enough on what other characters are due to show up in season 2.

As I have said, I really wonder if Rose will make an appearance in this show. Maybe they can have a story involving him and Tombstone.

Yea my guess if they have the rose they probably cant use the richard fisk version cause kingpin is offlimits and i would think then his whole family would be too. So they likely would have to use one of the other people who used the rose identity.

That Tombstone is one bad mother.
Tombstone was a character that I hated. a lot, because of the 90's series. I just couldn't see that character on screen.
but SSM made it for me. I love every frickin second with Tombstone in it. his experience, his acts, his badasseness and specially his voice. it all makes him so damn awesome.
Spectacular Tombstone is one of my favorites, now.

I liked the moments when Spidey and Tombstone were (in a sense) on the same side, like when they faced the Green Goblin. It added an interesting character to him in general, and all in all, he's just plain cool!

Tombstone was a character that I hated. a lot, because of the 90's series. I just couldn't see that character on screen.
but SSM made it for me. I love every frickin second with Tombstone in it. his experience, his acts, his badasseness and specially his voice. it all makes him so damn awesome.
That right there is a great reaction. This show causes people that feel negative about something and turn it into a positive. Though, I always l0oved Tombstone in TAS, but not as much as in this show.

I agree. I did like him in the 90's series, but he has a lot more better character now. It's also cool that they made him literally the "Big Man". In the 90's, Kingpin was always the big man character, I like this change, it's different, and it feels good. I still hope Kingpin comes in somewhere, it'd work for the whole "gang war" idea.

I never said he was the "Big man", but he's the kind of character that would be the big man, y'know? The crime lord, that sort of thing. That's why he could make a good antagonist for Tombstone.

Another thing : what do you think Tombstone was working on when Spidey came in his office in Nature VS Nurture? Some anti-Spidey project perharps? Or is he writing something about him? Or is it attempting to get the rights for the exploitation of Spider-Man's image, like the Kingpin had in Ultimate Spider-Man?

He was vandalizing Spidey's Wikipedia article. :cwink:

ah ok man, i was thinking you were one of the many people who think big man and kingpin are the same character and are not two different characters like they are.

I never said he was the "Big man", but he's the kind of character that would be the big man, y'know? The crime lord, that sort of thing. That's why he could make a good antagonist for Tombstone.
Oh, sorry about that. Now I see what you mean.

ah ok man, i was thinking you were one of the many people who think big man and kingpin are the same character and are not two different characters like they are.
No problem. Still, Tombstone is cool, but I have one question (take in mind I've never really followed him in the comics) but what's with Tombstone being grey? I know the sense out of it (grey like a tombstone) but wasn't he always normal?

Speaking of Tombstone, I really like how he can defend himself when he;s about to get hurt. He's not afraid to kick some butt.

No problem. Still, Tombstone is cool, but I have one question (take in mind I've never really followed him in the comics) but what's with Tombstone being grey? I know the sense out of it (grey like a tombstone) but wasn't he always normal?

In the comics, I understood he is a black albinos, so a really milk-white skin. And the pointed teeth, he made them himself to scare his foes (he was working as an enforcer).

In SSM, I suspect he is a mutant, with a mixture of mutations both "real" (being an albinos) and "comic" (super strength, speed and reflexes, with an uncanny resistance to physical damage... and the pointed teeth).

Speaking of Tombstone, I really like how he can defend himself when he;s about to get hurt. He's not afraid to kick some butt.

I think that's why Hammerhead respects him so much, because he is a leader but can still defend himself if the need arises (I think any of his foes would think that being the head, all wealthy and out of the field, Tombstone is weak... big mistake! Just the one Spider-Man did).

yea we dont know the reason why he is for ssm yet.

I think that's why Hammerhead respects him so much, because he is a leader but can still defend himself if the need arises (I think any of his foes would think that being the head, all wealthy and out of the field, Tombstone is weak... big mistake! Just the one Spider-Man did).
Exactly my thoughts. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"