THE HAITIAN appreciation thread!

Hahah, I love that scene! Could the Hatian own Sylar like that or would Sylar figure out a way to use his abilities despite the Hatian's attempt to block them?

Apparently the Hatian is so bad ass he can make you change your screen name.

.....indeed!:cwink:

I love Claude becuz HRG's like no talk then ... u dead
then Claude behind him just like the studdly guard waiting to kill u

the haitian is a BAMF, but he did [BLACKOUT]gun down nathan. for those naysayers look at the end when everyone is rushing to the scene yet one person who looks and walks just like the haitian is walking away from everyone. [/BLACKOUT]

the haitian is a BAMF, but he did [BLACKOUT]gun down nathan. for those naysayers look at the end when everyone is rushing to the scene yet one person who looks and walks just like the haitian is walking away from everyone. [/BLACKOUT]
To add to this:

Is it safe to assume that because HRG is back with The Company, The Haitain is too because of his loyalty to HRG?

Yeah I should really get to reading those comics.

It's now available in a convenient hardcover! :)

I'm kind of indifferent toward the Haitian. I was hoping he'd pull through when he had the virus and all, but IMO we don't know enough about him to really like him as much as the other characters.

Anyone know if he's coming back for S3....?

he's coming back, i think probably episode 3. Although, i don't think i read anything what he'll be doing for S3. but, here's a pic of him taking a break from Heroes:
haitan.jpg

Last edited:
Still a badass! I'd like to see him come across someone who's powers he can't neutralize

This shoulda been called the Appreci-HATIAN thread! =D

*crickets chirp*

Hatian/Bennet '08

Will the Hatian ever stop being bad ass?

Will the Hatian ever stop being bad ass?

Oh, just wait. I'm sure they can ruin him when it's his turn. Maybe they forget him afterwards like they did Mohinder. I hope he stays buried.

Oh, just wait. I'm sure they can ruin him when it's his turn. Maybe they forget him afterwards like they did Mohinder. I hope he stays buried.

Yeaup. Once it is his turn to go up against Sylar... he'll fail hard.

You know what was kinda weird though? HRG saying he wants to find Sylar's weakspot and then kill him, when all he need is for the Hatian to just stand near Sylar and Sylar's back to being normal Gabriel Gray.

i heard he has a brother.

maybe....
001_small-250x168.jpg

I think it's more likely that this villain Samedi is the Haitian's brother. There's a picture from the set that shows graffiti that has something about Samedi written in French. It's supposed to be in an episode where some of the characters are in Haiti. Or maybe they run into the Haitian's brother when they go to take care of Samedi. Who knows?

So that is why HRG wants the Haitian to be his partner so bad again...to neutralize Sylar's powers and just shoot him.

The Haitan's powers trouble me.

Does he consciously block other ppls abilities, or is it just an automatic thing when he's around? If so i remember the scene when Elle and The Hiatan had caught up with Peter and Adam last season, and Elle fired one of her electric bolts at Adam, with The Haitian right beside her; yet in this past ep, Hiro's powers were neutrilized well before the Haitian even saw him, when they showed up to the formula exchange meeting. :huh:

Golgo, it's as simple as the Haitan's ability has two ways to use it, active and passive. Passive, blocks all powers around him no matter if he sees or even knows a power is around him. Active, is he blocks powers... EXCEPT for the people he wants to be able to use them.

How the hell is this thread only two pages????

The Haitian is the best ****in' character on the show. Screw it, he's the best character on television. Dude needs a spinoff. He can go around from town to town solving mysteries and getting into wacky situations, then mind-wiping everyone and moving to the next town.

Like Kung Fu with mental powers. :up:

Golgo, it's as simple as the Haitan's ability has two ways to use it, active and passive. Passive, blocks all powers around him no matter if he sees or even knows a power is around him. Active, is he blocks powers... EXCEPT for the people he wants to be able to use them.

O.K...well his powers are being displayed very inconsistantly then. I remember when HRG and him had Nathan cornered against the fence, Nathan was in his pj bottoms and simply took off flying....The Haitian was standing right in front of him...:huh:

Golgo... remember one of the twists of season 1? the Haitian was working for Mama Petrelli...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"