Too many Villians or set up for Hulk3?

is norton signed on for more? otherwise they could be building up bad guys for a film that doesnt happen

Yeah, it is in his contract. He owed the company one film and chose this one (TIH).

thats not good, this reminds me of the Italian Job, he did cause he had to, not because he wanted to. That post right there just took this movie down a notch.

To quote Aronld "Don't be the party pooper"
lol, i'm just worried, thats all. Back when he signed on for Hulk, i was praying it wasnt because he had to work with the studio, like the italian job. We'll know more after the weekend.

But the Movie is "Marvel Studios" and not "Universal", that cures distribution... he(Norton) owned a movie to Marvel? I don't think it is a contract matter... Eric Bana had a contract with universal for Two Hulk sequels and he is not in this.

But the Movie is "Marvel Studios" and not "Universal", that cures distribution... he(Norton) owned a movie to Marvel? I don't think it is a contract matter... Eric Bana had a contract with universal for Two Hulk sequels and he is not in this.
He owed a movie to Universal, but is doing Marvel's movie instead. He wanted to do this one, not had to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"