Too quiet!

Tymminator

The Main Man in Minnesota
Reaction score
This is the one film I REALLY wanna hear new "news" about, it's driving me batty that more casting hasn't been announced (still keeps fingers crossed that they cast someone for Bill Foster and announce it soon).

Last edited:
Bill Foster. and it has been too quiet. i check twitter every day and Wright is purposely talking anything but Ant-Man. same with the actors. there's some serious secrecy surrounding this movie.

Last edited:
That's kind of true with all Marvel movies, though. Avengers just started filming and Ant-Man isn't even in pre-production yet. I think we'll hear more once they start filming.

That's kind of true with all Marvel movies, though. Avengers just started filming and Ant-Man isn't even in pre-production yet. I think we'll hear more once they start filming.

not from Wright. one of the first things he said was that he'd go web silent after filming began. that's why some of us have been so anxious.

Well, people can still spy on the production. Plus, the casting will be basically complete then. Then we'll have the first teaser trailer. My point is that there will be far more information later than we could expect now.

Bill Foster. and it has been too quiet. i check twitter every day and Wright is purposely talking anything but Ant-Man. same with the actors. there's some serious secrecy surrounding this movie.

I meant Bill, but damn phone autocorrected me, I must have misspelled him with my fat fingers.

Well, people can still spy on the production. Plus, the casting will be basically complete then. Then we'll have the first teaser trailer. My point is that there will be far more information later than we could expect now.

understood. i'm just an information fiend. the rumors are actually more exciting to me than trailers.

Trailers? I'll bet there won't be one of those for days. AoU has to have some kind of trailer on GoTG but Ant-Man will probably be holiday season 2014 I'd wager for a trailer

Man, i wish we get a mid or after credit Ant Man clip.

me, i'm looking forward to the cross marketing. will it be Burger King or UPS that picks Ant-Man up as a mascot?

It's been in pre-production since sometime last year, it starts filming at the end of May, IIRC.

Trailers? I'll bet there won't be one of those for days. AoU has to have some kind of trailer on GoTG but Ant-Man will probably be holiday season 2014 I'd wager for a trailer

Ant Man (and AoU) will almost certainly have footage presented at SDCC this year. GotG did last year and so did Cap in 2010, despite both only having a week or two of filming under their belt.

i wonder just how much the Marvel Cinematic Universe was altered to make way for Ant-Man. Feige's comments were kind of vague. can't wait to see the interconnecting stuff. maybe Pym will get a name mention or more in Age of Ultron. or maybe Lang will have some connection to Stark Industries. who knows?

I still think there's an outside chance for a "I based some of this off of the research of a scientist named Pym... hmm, I wonder what ever happened to that guy" type comment from Stark with respect to Ultron's creation.

i wonder just how much the Marvel Cinematic Universe was altered to make way for Ant-Man. Feige's comments were kind of vague. can't wait to see the interconnecting stuff. maybe Pym will get a name mention or more in Age of Ultron. or maybe Lang will have some connection to Stark Industries. who knows?

Yeah, I can't think of much. Some connection to Stark Sr. or the SSR, perhaps.

So, I saw a production truck with the "Buena Vista" logos on it at my complex here in Atlanta. I'm wondering if there's any other Disney movies filming it Atlanta at the moment other than Ant-Man. Should I follow the truck next time?

Yeah, I can't think of much. Some connection to Stark Sr. or the SSR, perhaps.

well he got his start creating weapons for the military. he'd be a logical individual to seek out/for Stark to headhunt.

So, I saw a production truck with the "Buena Vista" logos on it at my complex here in Atlanta. I'm wondering if there's any other Disney movies filming it Atlanta at the moment other than Ant-Man. Should I follow the truck next time?

only if you see someone wearing an "insect wrangler" jacket get in. :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"