top 10 unused or underused Villains you want to see in Beware the Batman

Dk1201

Civilian
Reaction score
Ok since they said they would go primarily with lesser known and unused villains in the series Beware the batman who do you want to see?

My 10

1. Nocturna: She nearly made it on the animated series but was deemed to dark. A exotic and hot villainess that I think would be interesting if used and could even give catwoman a run for her money.

2. King Snake a mob boss who is blind but can still beat a room full of triad elite. How has this guy been skipped over in every animated series! Yes i know he is dead in current comic continuum but not so long ago so was Bucky and Jason Todd.

3. The Spook I know next to nothing about this character except for his appearance in Batman and Son I like the name and from what i read about him (wikipedia)and would love to see this character more. Hey i'm only 25 some of these cool characters predate me so I want to learn more about them.

4. Zsasz you don't get much darker then this villain who is often seen as a side character.

5. Hush I don't need to say anymore then hush needs to be in this.

6. Calendar man he was extremely creepy in Arkham city and the long Halloween I could see him being utilized in a similar way.

7. KGbeast another 80's character that has a coo look and i know next to nothing about but would love to learn more.

8. Sensi Ra's al ghul's Father and a force to be reckoned with

9. Ra's Al ghul yes he was used in Animated Series Brave and the bold and Begins and Arkham City but come on can you really over use Ra's :D

10. Cornileus Stirk a very creepy character.

that is my 10 how about yours?

I'd like to see golden age villains that have been reinvented in the past like Dr. Death and the Green Dragon used in a Batman animated series. Great White Shark too.

Ok since they said they would go primarily with lesser known and unused villains in the series Beware the batman who do you want to see?

My 10

1. Nocturna: She nearly made it on the animated series but was deemed to dark. A exotic and hot villainess that I think would be interesting if used and could even give catwoman a run for her money.

+1, but we also need the Thief of Night.

3. The Spook I know next to nothing about this character except for his appearance in Batman and Son I like the name and from what i read about him (wikipedia)and would love to see this character more. Hey i'm only 25 some of these cool characters predate me so I want to learn more about them.

+1

I'd like to add Clayface III, Black Spider, Captain Stingaree, Monarch of Menace, The Monk, Ratcatcher, The Outsider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"