The Winter Soldier Top 5 Things You Want from Captain America 2!

The problem with concept art is that someone has to go through the trouble of building it using material that exists. They run into problems like fabric that looks great not flexing right when the actor turns his head, and have to settle for something else.

The problem with concept art is that someone has to go through the trouble of building it using material that exists. They run into problems like fabric that looks great not flexing right when the actor turns his head, and have to settle for something else.

As someone who makes costumes, I understand this, but it can be done.

I would really like to see some collaboration between Tony Stark and Steve Rogers in the upcoming film.

Note, I didn't say "Iron Man" but rather Tony Stark. And we're talking like a 1-2 scene cameo, nothing more.

Perhaps a scene, where Tony is bouncing some tech ideas off Steve, similar to when Howard was showing Cap the shield variations in TFA.

Howard was a big part of Cap's life during the war, and it would be nice to see the start of a similar relationship with Tony, even if Steve shoots down all of Tony's ideas, in favor of "hard work, training and the basics".

Perhaps we could even see a "prototype" energy shield, similar to Skrull Cap's replacement at the beginning of Season 2 of AEMH.

I can handle that as far as a stark cameo. It'll all depend on when IM3 is happening in terms of the MCU timeline though.

I hope Cap will start fighting like a super-soldier. I hope to see Cap moving more like this.

tumblr_mdp20qXfDN1rrwrmho1_250.gif

tumblr_mdp20qXfDN1rrwrmho1_250.gifp

I hope Cap will start fighting like a super-soldier. I hope to see Cap moving more like this.

I never noticed that scene before. Kind of awesome how he catches his shield in mid-air and then goes right to bashing a Chitauri.

That top gif, Bull, is an awesome ******' gif.
Can't see the second one, though --- just red-x. :csad:

I posted only one gif, sam. I don't know what the red x is.

I never noticed that scene before. Kind of awesome how he catches his shield in mid-air and then goes right to bashing a Chitauri.
It's a bit hard to notice, but he actually throws it with one hand and catches it with the other, all in mid-air.

I missed it several times too. It's in the background during the scene that shifts between all the Avengers doing their thing.

1) A WWII flashback that shows Cap fighting genuine swastika armband Nazi's alongside Hydra forces.

2) To see Steve getting out of a bed in the morning which has a woman in it, thus putting an end to this whole 'Cap is a virgin' theory.

3) A revised cowl design.

.... I'll get back to ya on 4 & 5.

His reflexes are shockingly fast, so I get why he does actually need CG without having any obvioiusly CG visuals.

I think there were actually a lot of super soldier moves, but Whendon didn't make a big deal out of them. I liked that- he was supposed to be modest and understated.

That gif is so neat that I just sat here and watched it for a few minutes until I tore myself away from it. The motion is so fluid: Cap leaps while hurling his shield with his right hand, catches it in midair with his left and comes down to kill another Chitauri. Great moment.

As for my wishes for the TWS:

1. SHIELD flying cars

2. Joe Johnson said that Cap's strength might increase in the sequels. I'd like to see that happen. Bump him up to where he can lift about 10 tons, like they did in the comics once.

3. A flashback of a romantic interlude between Steve & Peggy that makes it clear that he's definitely no virgin.

4. A red costume for the Falcon. It doesn't have to be the old red-and-white spandex from the comics, but I really want to see him wearing vibrant red.

5. Nick Fury revealed to be far older than we suspect. Give him a backstory with the Infinity Formula to explain how he's the same age as Steve Rogers -- or older -- yet was never frozen.

I just want to see some flashbacks to war stuff where Cap actually fights some Nazi's.

The more I think of it,the more I want them to have a moment in the film to confirm Steve's still a virgin.I'm sure that will drive these internet macho types crazy.:hehe:

They need to have a part, or several parts, that clearly show why Steve is Captain America, and what separates him from anyone else. I love the way A:EMH did portrayed Steve. They need to go that direction.

The more I think of it,the more I want them to have a moment in the film to confirm Steve's still a virgin.I'm sure that will drive these internet macho types crazy.:hehe:
:woot:

Seriously, I thought it was cool that they heavily implied Steve to be a virgin, but it doesn't make him any less of a man.

I wouldn't be opposed to see Steve carrying a sidearm like he did in CATFA.

Sola in tv form.

Cap and Scarlet pairing (Done!)

Coulson :(

Shootouts and easter eggs, all of them!!

Sola in TV form, again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"