Civil War The Captain America: Civil War CRITIC REVIEWS Thread (TAG Spoilers)

Well, she hates almost every movie...

Is that Grace Randolph?

Well, she hates almost every movie...

Is that Grace Randolph?

If memory serves me correctly, I think Grace actually liked Batman vs Superman quite a bit. But that was a lengthy video review that I don't want to watch now

I've never understood why critics who hate Marvel movies watch Marvel movies... Why watch a movie you know you're going to hate regardless of what the movie offers you?

I don't know if RT counts Spectator as an RT critic.

Unfortunately her reviews for The Spectator do count, so this will be our 2nd rotten.

If memory serves me correctly, I think Grace actually liked Batman vs Superman quite a bit. But that was a lengthy video review that I don't want to watch now

She said Batman V Superman was nearly perfect. Even compared Zack Snyder to Stanley Kubrick as a director.

Unfortunately her reviews for The Spectator do count, so this will be our 2nd rotten.

She said Batman V Superman was nearly perfect. Even compared Zack Snyder to Stanley Kubrick as a director.

k4eB2iA.gif

This will be your 2nd negative review on Rotten tomatoes. She pretty much hates these movies being made and said this would be here last one. Lol, said the movie lack depth.

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/...t-marvel-film-i-see-captain-america-reviewed/

This is from here review

It features the usual suspects. Must we? List them? I suppose we must. So we have Captain America (that big chump Chris Evans) and Iron Man (Robert Downey Jnr, who doesn’t so much phone it in these days as have his PA phone it in for him) and Black Widow (Scarlett Johansson, whose PA’s PA phones it in) and Hawkeye (Jeremy Renner, who, as always, has almost nothing to do) and Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olson; deadly dull) and the weird one with the red face (Paul Bettany) who is always popping up. Plus, Paul Rudd makes an appearance as Ant-Man while Tom Holland trucks up as a wide-eyed teenage Spider-Man, complete with yet another origins story. Considering the number of origins stories Spider-Man has accrued to date, I’m amazed he can swing from his web given the weight of them. (Perhaps he sometimes asks: ‘Can I shed six of my origins stories before I go in for the swing?’)

I don't think they even covered his origin in the movie did they? He's already been Spider-man for a few months.

She's within her rights to not like it but sounds like she went in already not wanting to. Plus her last name is Ross, so she's already got an agenda against the Avengers anyway.

This is from here review

I don't think they even covered his origin in the movie did they? He's already been Spider-man for a few months.

She's within her rights to not like it but sounds like she went in already not wanting to. Plus her last name is Ross, so she's already got an agenda against the Avengers anyway.

See, that reads like a 90s parody of a critic complete with holier-than-thou attitude. And yet, it's real.

i can't wait for Rex Reeds review. Along with Armond White. one of these is gonna be legendary. I feel it in my bones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"