top most powerful marvel hero

Aidan06 said:
the hulk has no limits to strength and a healing factor, also, who do you guys think is the strongest NON cosmic character in marvel? (hero and villain)
The thread most powerful NOT strongest!!
I say King Thor, Odin, Zeus, then regular Thor (written right) and Silver Surfer

Wizard Magazine article offered its opinion thatof all the super-heroes/heroines in any comic universe, Wonder Woman ranks #4, trailing behind Superman (#3), Thor (#2) and the Silver Surfer (#1) in overall power and abilities.

dis fact might b old but i think silver surfer tops all unless king thor is still arround

i didnt mean he was strongest but he gets stronger as he gets more angry, more adrenaline, meaning he can do more damage XD

Originally posted by Aidan06

i didnt mean he was strongest but he gets stronger as he gets more angry, more adrenaline, meaning he can do more damage XD

Under those rules its ... Hulk.

I mean duh.

Thanos...with the gauntlet

The Celestials are probably the most powerful though.

The Living Tribunal's the most powerful, actually. Or whoever's got the Heart of the Universe if you want to count the crapfest that was Marvel Universe: The End.

Currently... Silver Surfer. Near future... Maybe the Sentry. Never... The Hulk. I was never a Hulk hater until I joined this board and see how these fanboys so completely overrate the Hulk. I love the Hulk, but these guys are ruining it for me.

torkibe said:
Currently... Silver Surfer. Near future... Maybe the Sentry. Never... The Hulk. I was never a Hulk hater until I joined this board and see how these fanboys so completely overrate the Hulk. I love the Hulk, but these guys are ruining it for me.

You feel that way too, eh? :o

I used to buy Hulk comics en masse from Ebay, stick up for him, frequent The Hulk forums... I was psyched about the movie.

Heh, funny what a few determined insane fanboys can do.

Howard the Duck

Wolverine fanboys and some of Wolverine's writers have made me hate him. I was never a huge fan, but I could at least consider him an interesting character with some cool things going for him. When he went from scrappy underdog to godlike immortal I started to hate him, though. The fact that every fanboy on the Hype won't let anyone forget that Wolverine's done stupid **** like regenerated limbs in a second and had his face blown off without even flinching and stuff doesn't help.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Wolverine fanboys and some of Wolverine's writers have made me hate him. I was never a huge fan, but I could at least consider him an interesting character with some cool things going for him. When he went from scrappy underdog to godlike immortal I started to hate him, though. The fact that every fanboy on the Hype won't let anyone forget that Wolverine's done stupid **** like regenerated limbs in a second and had his face blown off without even flinching and stuff doesn't help.

Ya mean like beating LOBO in a crossover? Or killing Silver Surver in a What if? Yeah, they really stretch it some times... Pretty soon him and the Hulk are gonna have a team up and take on LT. :rolleyes:

Every character has showings like that, Wolverine just gets picked on because on because he's a fanboy's dream and a popular character to boot.

please i think you all take this too much seriously please put some joke it just comic books not real life

pifpaf said:
aunt may with is apple pie she is the most powerfull for marvel hero stomach

english learner

Strongest marvel hero? Franklin Richards when he was like I don't 4 or 5 before his power was capped by xavier.

I believe that Franklin Richards is now powerless. He apparently sacrificed his powers to save Galactus.

Thor is supposed to be Marvel's most powerful superhero (I believe that Stan Lee wanted it that way, but don't quote me on that because I can't find where I read it). It was recently announced that the Sentry is the most powerful. But at that time Thor was still dead. Hopefully now that he's been resurrected he will assume the role as most powerful.

No he's not as strong as the enraged Hulk, but he lifts over 100 tons. He's not as fast as . . . well I'm not sure (the marvel encyclopedia's scale show's him faster than Quicksilver was (for those of you who don't know, Quicksilver is no longer a speedster, he travels through time, to duplicate himself), but that also listed Nightcrawler as weaker than Jubilee). Early Avengers issues show him pulling off some agility stunts (when battling the Hulk) but he's not usually shown displaying his agility. He doesn't manipulate matter in the same way that Phoenix or the Eternals do. And yeah storm controls weather too, but Storm manipulates weather, she brings it from somewhere else (it has to be present in earth's atmosphere). Thor creates whatever weather effects he wants, and he doesn't require the concentration Storm does. He is also able to absorb any form of energy with his hammer, and then rechannel/redirect it. When he possessed the Odinpower (which is a really stupid word) he moved Asgard to above New York City I think it was. He's dented the Caps Shield, and then undented it. He can teleport, to other dimensions even (which I don't think the Silver Surfer can do) He survives unaided, probably indefinately although that hasn't been tested in space (which Superman can't do. By the way, in the movie, how did Superman get back to Krypton, and how did he leave it to come back to Earth? He needs the yellow sun to fly, and on Krypton he's like we are here, just smarter. Enough about that movie, but I can criticize it for probably close to an hour, and not just because it's DC. But I will leave you with this . . . The best (in this case best means most laughable) line in the movie was . . . "How much do you know about crystals?").

In the atrocity that was Marvel Zombies, the only moment I liked was when Zombie Thor smashed his hammer over the Silver Surfer's head, bringing down the Surfer to be devouerd by the rest of the zombies. I have nothing against the Surfer, it just irks me when he's portrayed as more powerful than Thor. Since everything in the Zombieverse is dead anyway, it didn't bother me too much that Mjolnir was broken, everything else was breaking.

I just looked back at what I've written and it's too long. I"m sorry, and I'm stopping here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"