Trades you're still waiting to see?

For those of you mentioning Onslaught, it has been released in I think 5 trades. They're expensive and hard to find though, just so you know.

And I liked Infinity Crusade myself. It wasn't some hugely insane great read, but it was entertaining. Go in with expecations and you may be let down, but go in with no expectations and you'll probably like it.

And my list:

Mutant X - While I enjoyed the whole series, at least the first 12 issues would be great, the Goblin Queen arc. Great Hardback collection.

Bishop: The Last X-Man - All of it save the last two issues. It was all one story, Bishop's final struggle with Fitzroy set in a fantasy type setting, and it was great. The last two issues of the comic were after he returns to normal 616, and they crossover with Dream's End and Maximum Security, so they aren't needed at all. One big hardcover would do it.

New Mutants Vol. 2 7-13 - This was the series prior to New X-Men: Academy X. They released a first volume, but never a second. It sucks because it's pretty important in the New X-Men continuim, but it's just ignored. They need to freakin just complete this series.

X-Men 2099 - To this day, one of my favorate books.

Clone Saga all the way. It'd take a lot of trades, and a lot of time, but it'd be great to have. They can skip out on some stuff like some of the Spiderman Unlimited comics, and some of the Ben Reilly Spidey stories that don't connect, maybe planet of the symbiots, but include enough to give us the idea.

Spectacular Spiderman 178-183 The Child Within - In my opinion, the best spidey arc ever.

Darkhawk - Just because he was cool.

Hmm, yeah, I'll stop there. I could keep going on this forever.

Can anyone tell me if Invincible vol. 6 came out yet?

Yeah I know but all the release lists for today don't have it on them. I don't know if this means it already came out or that it's delayed.

I wouldn't mind seeing an Essential Marvel Two-In-One trade. You can't beat the '70s Thing + a guest star + a funkily dressed '70s super villain.

Anubis said:
mARICLE mAN

Seconded. The original trades are so rediculously expensive that they're impossible for the average joe to buy.

I think it's actually cheaper to buy the single issues

Clone saga

and is that one Hulk story where he goes into the future and finds that an evil version of himself is ruling the world in a trade?

that's Future Imperfect, and there's one LONG out of print and impossible to find trade for it

Elijya said:
that's Future Imperfect, and there's one LONG out of print and impossible to find trade for it

ahh figures, I heard it was a good story and I wanted to read it, I suppose I could always browse around Ebay for a while:(

I wish they would reprint all the OGN they used to have. Maybe into a couple of hardcovers?

2112ad said:
I wouldn't mind seeing an Essential Marvel Two-In-One trade. You can't beat the '70s Thing + a guest star + a funkily dressed '70s super villain.

It is out:

Gotta copy of it myself.

Elijya said:

Really, wow, I must have been lucky. When I started buying trades, I found it at a half priced books and bought it for 7 bucks. Great shape. I ended up really liking the story.

I'd like to see trades of the Deadline and Daily Bugle miniseries. Those are a couple of my favorite minis.

DBM said:
I'd like to see trades of the Deadline and Daily Bugle miniseries. Those are a couple of my favorite minis.

So those were good? I've always been curious about them.

JewishHobbit said:
So those were good? I've always been curious about them.

I liked Daily Bugle better than Deadline, but they were both good. I had hopes that The Pulse would be as good as Daily Bugle was, but it wasn't. :(

Anybody know where I can find these books on you know *cough*
torrents
*cough*

I wish Marvel would collect the Seige Perilious saga of the X-Men.I also wish some TPB`s of Bishop would be put into PB also.

I always thought a Bishop trade would be good, basically collecting Uncanny X-Men 382 through the issue where he officially joins the X-Men, and X-Men 8, where he meets Gambit and slugs him, thinking him to be the traitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"