Trailer has been rated, running time 2:25!?

Hey, Sommers! The guy who directed the Justin Beiber movie has made a significantly better looking film than yours. You might want to get your **** together. :o

I heard that film was pretty good for what it was. Though, I'm never going to see it. Same with his Step Up film. I do like his Legion of Extraordinary Dancers.

I wonder if any of the characters from the first will even be acknowledged?

Rachel Nichols(Scarlett) has already said she wasn't offered a role even though she wanted in.

Gotcha. I would have not minded her coming back. Guess Lady Jaye replaced that role.

All but confirmed it would seem. I only miss Scarlett and Destro. We never got to actually see the real Destro until the end just like CC and I was disappointed with Scarlett in the first movie because some of the interviews for the first movie overplayed that they were going for the Scarlett/Snake Eyes relationship when in the movie they barely acknowledge on another, instead seem to suggest done in a thousand times before type of relationship between Wayan's character and Scarlett where the smart girl plays hard to get with the dickish hero character.

That and she was such an idiot in the first movie (though the whole thing was very badly written). Really couldn't stand the "I can't scientifically prove emotions exist, therefore I don't believe in them". One of the many times I just felt like there was a desk somewhere in the world that could do with my head hitting it.

And lets just not mention how badly written the Baroness origin was.

Yeah, I was hoping they could give the characters a bit more justice in this one. Really wanted a cool banter scene between Destro, Cobra Com, and Baroness. At least Cobra Commander seems to be getting a big improvement so far. The Scarlett/ Snake Eyes relationship would have been a better move for sure. The Clown of the group gets the hot chick thing should have been cut or Snake eyes should have cut him.

And not one word of pro america propaganda from the internets.
Yo Jo.

This reminds me. Even though I'm not American I never really got the international 'Rainbow Six' vibe they tried with the first. Hopefully that's out the door with this one. Though I think this may be in part due to most of the accents sounding a bit iffy (and probably because I didn't care for their characterisations either).

What's also funny is that they had all these people putting on accents and yet they couldn't have made the Baroness Russian. Go figure.

Damn, damn, I said god damn. This actually looks great. Nice trailer.

Yeah, I was hoping they could give the characters a bit more justice in this one. Really wanted a cool banter scene between Destro, Cobra Com, and Baroness. At least Cobra Commander seems to be getting a big improvement so far. The Scarlett/ Snake Eyes relationship would have been a better move for sure. The Clown of the group gets the hot chick thing should have been cut or Snake eyes should have cut him.

I wanted this direction also, I thought she was gonna reveal at the end she was already involved with Snake Eyes or something. Because in one of the shots they showed her resting around his shoulders, but I guess that meant they were just close.

I wonder if any of the characters from the first will even be acknowledged?

Obviously the President is the guy from the first one & we do have Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes & that actually looks great

I wanted this direction also, I thought she was gonna reveal at the end she was already involved with Snake Eyes or something. Because in one of the shots they showed her resting around his shoulders, but I guess that meant they were just close.

Yeah, they didnt do a good job on it. They gave way too much time and credit to Rip cord.

Obviously the President is the guy from the first one & we do have Storm Shadow & Snake Eyes & that actually looks great

Sorry. I meant the characters that aren't returning from the first film

Was an ok trailer. Nothing exceptional in my opinion. I'm so happy that they changed Snake Eye's costume. He looks so much better.

I wonder, did they kill the actual President in the first one or is he locked up in a basement in the White House having to endure Arnold Vosloo saying things like "what's your mother's maiden name?" in an Australian accent? :oldrazz:

I know it's a heck of a longshot, probably almost non-existant, but wouldn't it be something if JGL did just the voice of CC?

I love that Cobra Comander looks faithful

Holy ****, I need to watch the trailer again, I didn't even see him in it. What part is he in?

I'll catch this on Netflix, looks a lot better than the first and I like that they seemed to have changed the look and feel a bit. Seems a lot more serious than the first film.

He was early on in the trailer, he is standing with 2 guys and one of them looks at him and smiles. Wow that trailer looked freakin awesome and it was basically Channing Tatum less so that leads me to believe he dies very early on. Snake Eyes looks amazing as he did before, I can't wait for his rematch with Storm Shadow that is going to be great. That whole cliff side setpiece looks phenomenal, I also loved the Seven Nation Army remix. I can't wait. If this movie is good than its going to open up huge doors for the director doing action movies.

Man he is ridiculously faithful, Ray Stevenson looks great too

Definitely much better than the mess of a mask in the first Movie.

The Jason X mask and Michael Jackson perm JGL was sporting was pretty horrific.

Don't know what the designer was thinking.

I'm glad they're making it faithful to the 80s cartoon. I mean everyone knows it's based on that, no one wants to see an ultra-realistic GI Joe movie.

I know it's a heck of a longshot, probably almost non-existant, but wouldn't it be something if JGL did just the voice of CC?

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's voice with the more faithful Commander Cobra design? I would definitely be down with that.

There were several terrible things about the first G.I. Joe film, but his portrayal of Cobra Commander wasn't one of them. Even if his look was bad, he definitely had the voice down pat.

His performance was actually pretty ingenious its just his appearance was completely butchered.

This has suddenly become one of my highly anticipated movies.

It still sucks we lost JGL...he should've been in this one instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"