Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

Twitter is a private company with the right to do as they please. Government has no say in making Twitter be a mouthpiece for someone who continually breaks their rules. He broke them a lot and it took a literal insurrection attempt before they finally did something about it.

Suddenly now all that free speech and capitalist rhetoric from Republicans is silent.

He wasn't healthy enough to run before or be POTUS so... That won't stop him unless he has a stroke or some other incapacitating event before 2024.

Which... Let's just say I hope he gorges himself on McD's and KFC on the reg in the coming months and years.

If Melania was smart she'd be feeding him milkshakes laced with pork fat on the daily.
Well his obvious successors are Gaetz, DeSantis, and Greene, so look out for one of them trying to run in his stead if he's incapacitated in anyway.

Well his obvious successors are Gaetz, DeSantis, and Greene, so look out for one of them trying to run in his stead if he's incapacitated in anyway.

Being incapacitated has yet to stop him so far, so I don't know why it would stop him in the future.

Abbot and Desantis are the obvious front runners.

Granted he toys with the press for constant attention and exposure.

I question Abbott’s viability for the national stage.
Abbott's and DeSantis both have poor numbers outside of the hardcore Republicans so if they run they will not have the pull Trump did. It doesn't mean things can't change in 3 years but right now I doubt either could win just on staunch Republican votes alone.

Abbott's and DeSantis both have poor numbers outside of the hardcore Republicans so if they run they will not have the pull Trump did. It doesn't mean things can't change in 3 years but right now I doubt either could win just on staunch Republican votes alone.

Abbot is just lacking in any charisma at all.

Desantis is a darling for the same reason Trump is, he's JUST an *******. But he's an ******* without Trump's flair for it.

Remember when you learned about needs and wants in early grade school and the website Twitter was on the 'needs' list for decades?

Let's be real. Even if he had been open and honest about all of his problems and conflicts of interests he still would have been allowed to run in the primaries and if he won the general election he still would have been sworn in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"