Traitor, Con-man, All-time Loser : The Trump Thread

And poor Republicans will vote for him against their own interests because he's owning the libs.

Remember when Obama roasted him? He looked like he just drank a pint of rancid milk and washed it down with a green lemon. :funny:
Problem is, that may have been what made him run in the first place.

Problem is, that may have been what made him run in the first place.
Who knows for sure, but IIRC I think he'd already made up his mind and was doing his birther thing....

Way to kill the chances of every down ticket this year. But, whatever works, I guess. :o

Live Updates: Jury of 12 Is Seated in Trump Criminal Trial​

Twelve New Yorkers have been chosen to decide the Manhattan criminal case against Donald J. Trump, who is accused of falsifying business records to cover up a sex scandal.

We now have 12 jurors. Two more people have been seated.

“We have our jury,” says Justice Merchan.
Todd Blanche, a defense lawyer, asked for the names of the first three witnesses before proceedings ended for the day. But a prosecutor, Joshua Steinglass, refused to provide them, saying it’s a courtesy they normally extend, but "Mr. Trump has been tweeting about the witnesses.”

Blanche asks what would happen if he could guarantee that his client wouldn’t do so. “I dont think you can make that representation,” Justice Merchan says, sharply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"