Dark of the Moon Transformers 2007 trailer # 3 help please?

4NutzinYoface

Sidekick
Reaction score
To the mods yes I know that there is a board for the 2007 first Transformers film but there ain't nothin but tumble weeds floatin' by there..place is deader than disco man, I already created a thread expressing my love for that film and didn't get anything so I just figured I'd post the thread here

I am searching hi and low and for the life of me cannot find the 3rd trailer to the first movie!!? YouTube, search engines nothing!

I know there was the teaser where the Autobots crashed and landed on Earth and the reporter starts talking, then there is the second one where it's Sam and his Dad and his pops is bustin his nuts about an expensive car and Seargent Epps yells "BRING IT!!!" while Optimus Prime body checks Devestator...both awesome trailers however I distinctly remember a third one that was pretty epic and got the juices flowing it just..disappeared for some reason? I think Sam yells "Optimus!!" in this one...something like that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and Dark of the Moon looks frigging amazing! LOVE the score in that trailer!

I didn't even know that thread still existed...like with all the series on the forum.

I'm inclined to pay them a visit now.

To the mods yes I know that there is a board for the 2007 first Transformers film but there ain't nothin but tumble weeds floatin' by there..place is deader than disco man, I already created a thread expressing my love for that film and didn't get anything so I just figured I'd post the thread here

I am searching hi and low and for the life of me cannot find the 3rd trailer to the first movie!!? YouTube, search engines nothing!

I know there was the teaser where the Autobots crashed and landed on Earth and the reporter starts talking, then there is the second one where it's Sam and his Dad and his pops is bustin his nuts about an expensive car and Seargent Epps yells "BRING IT!!!" while Optimus Prime body checks Devestator...both awesome trailers however I distinctly remember a third one that was pretty epic and got the juices flowing it just..disappeared for some reason? I think Sam yells "Optimus!!" in this one...something like that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and Dark of the Moon looks frigging amazing! LOVE the score in that trailer!
I think you might be thinking of a "Revenge of the Fallen" trailer, because he didn't yell "Optimus!" in the first one. Could it be one of these?

[YT]maPFhlFfJG8[/YT]

[YT]Pcz6yAYDT4g[/YT]

Hey man thanks for the response! And perhaps I was mistaken about the Sam yelling Optimus thing but I KNOW for sure there was another trailer closer to the films release! I remember being at this guys house and there was like 4 of us and one of my buddies was like "Oh that movie is gonna be ****!" and we were like "..oh yeah?.." and showed him the new trailer and it was just goosebumps all around lol the guy couldn't say SQUAT!

It had more of Optimus I believe and the score and music in the trailer was so awesome and had such a grand scale to it..I just can't find the damn thing man!

And I could only get the second video to work for some reason bro : ( and no it's definafely not ROTF....hmmm this is quite plaguing *scratches chin*.
:huh:

Hey thanks for the reply Caode but i dunno man...I dont know if my minds playin tricks on me or WHAT!?...damn I could have sworn there was another trailer. That one you posted was awesome but again...still feel like there is one more hmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"