Dark of the Moon Transformers: Dark of The Moon Teaser Trailer

Apple's just started working. Thanks for the link Octoberist. :up:

I think it might be:
Ultra Magnus I want to say, maybe. Vector Prime even.

Maybe that old leaked script that everyone said was to similar to G1 might have been somewhat real.

I'm kinda shocked how 'human' his face is.

Don't even want to be remotely excited for this film after the whole Fox/Bay debacle, but damn it, I can't turn my back on Bay. After all he's the king of sinema and what would a summer at the movies be without "Bayos"?

And wouldn't you know, this announcement teaser gets the damn blood boiling. I'll be there July 1st....

That Transformer they show, if you can pause it at 1:59 mark, that is Soundwave.

If you look to the left of the body, it looks similar to the toy that was out last year for Soundwave.

So, I think it's either Soundwave or Shockwave.

Ummm...unless you're talking about the visible Bot near the end, how is it Soundwave? It doesn't even look like Soundwave, even from the Transformers 2.

Is it on Youtube yet? Unfortunately, I can't download Quicktime vids at my workplace, so I can only see it on YT.

Loods good, but was hoping for a bit more footage, at least the tone of the trailer seems very dark and serious.

I am too.

This is probably the best teaser of all 3 of the TF movies; but, like the other 2 movies, the trailers are no indication of the movie itself, so i won't get over pumped just yet.

Loods good, but was hoping for a bit more footage, at least the tone of the trailer seems very dark and serious.

So were the teasers/trailers for the other two, which is why i won't starting jumping for joy just yet.

Alpha Trion?

^Maybe. It definitely looks like an Autobot.

Yeah, he looks like he's a good guy.

It can still be Soundwave, even if it doesn't look like he did in TF2, remember there's 40 years between that bot and the Soundwave we seen.

Here are the pics.

http://darcyhorton.co.tv/tf3screen.jpg

This is from 1:59 of the "announcement trailer".

http://darcyhorton.co.tv/transformers-soundwave-toy.jpg

Are you being serious, or are you pulling my leg? If you're serious then you're reaching. Dude, it doesn't even look like the toy.

And Soundwave was already in Transformers 2, why would he be involved with the 'moon' stuff?

The point of the teaser is to reveal a new character to keep up with the mystery and the fans speculating. No point if it's a Transformer that was already featured in the movie(s).

Last edited by a moderator:
Well that was pretty bad ass, Bay needs to make more space movies he shoots them amazingly well.

I am too.

This is probably the best teaser of all 3 of the TF movies; but, like the other 2 movies, the trailers are no indication of the movie itself, so i won't get over pumped just yet.

So were the teasers/trailers for the other two, which is why i won't starting jumping for joy just yet.

The teaser for ROTF showed plenty of footage?

Screencap of bot from the trailer:

If this is Soundwave 40 years in the past, then i'm the King of England! I would wager a great deal that this is an Autobot.

fff-3.jpg

I agree. This time they they took it too far. But anyway he's very cool.

I was also amazed by all that machinery in his eye (his cornea is a high tech blender?) that ended up transforming into the logo. Why did they go to the trouble of designing all this?

no he is saying the traielrs were dark and serious for the other movies and that was not the case

brooding music and dark images can do wonders

I was also amazed by all that machinery in his eye (his cornea is a high tech blender?) that ended up transforming into the logo. Why did they go to the trouble of designing all this?

Because of the trailer being in 3D, in selected theaters.

Very neat and interesting.

Looing at that one bot, I'm willing to bet that those old 'Sentinel Prime is the firetruck' rumors are true. Though Alpha Trion would seem like a more fitting name based on design alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"