Dark of the Moon Transformers: Dark of The Moon Teaser Trailer

:doh:

Serious people, have you all forgotten that Prime was still in his Cybertronian mode when he first came to Earth in the first movie. The whole pointy ear thing is hardly a driving point for guessing which TF it is. It's probably just another generic bot that gets 3 seconds of screen time as a corps that happens to have a similar feature to that of Earth mode Optimus :dry:

While I agree with you, Optimus had the pointy antennae/ears in his Cybertronian form.

But you're right in that it doesn't really tell us much seeing as Ironhide and even Jazz had similar ears/antennae as well so we'll find out.

Probably an Autobot as that seems to be a more prominent Autobot trait.

Again I will be shocked if it isn't Vector Prime after I played around and made this gif.
vectorprimeani.gif

well I think that was protoform. In true protoform mode they do not have many features as the Autobots did when they first arrived. Prime and Ironhide didnt even have much of a face and I did see an Ironhide Cybertronian action figure that was different from the form he was in when he landed in the pool.

Idk why but I have this awfully strange feeling that the transformer we saw was Unicron.

^There is no way its Unicron, Unicron was bigger than Earth and Cybertron, hence why he fed on planets, this guy, whoever it is (imo its gotta be Alpha Trion or Sentinal Prime), resides in a ship that crash-landed on the moon, yes the moon, which is a lot smaller than Earth.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the eye lights up blue which leads one to believe it is a good bot regardless of the identity of the bot. We need to think about the basics of good and evil in these types of movies ( blue eyes= good, red eyes= bad)That's why i have steered away from the bot being Unicron, and leaning toward Vector Prime. Again not trying to fuel the Unicron hate going on in here but just think it is an Autobot whoever the bot ends up being.

Unicron originally had green eyes anyway.

I love Unicron and would love to see him in a future movie. Autobots think that they have defeated the Decepticons, peace rings throughout the galaxy. Here comes the Chaos Bringer! But, this is not Unicron. Im tellin ya, if its anyone from Transformers history, its either Alpha Trion or Vector Sigma.

unicron is too big IMHO.... it'll be like an ant fighting a football.....

okay... an ant against a beach ball then lol

A little interview snippet thats been posted over on TFW2005 verifies that the ship is indeed the Ark.

A little interview snippet thats been posted over on TFW2005 verifies that the ship is indeed the Ark.

Is It The Ark?

When a member said "Actually Michael himself said that he didn't have time to be involved with the TF3 teaser. So I wonder who was in charge?"
Nelson's reply was...

"Wrong. He said initially he didn't have anything to do with it and then later became totally involved. Who do you think shot those NASA, astronauts walking on the moon, and Ark scenes?"

that then confirms it's not Unicron in there.....that Bot is either Ultra Magnus or Alpha Trion IMHO...

Yep, although I didn't even wonder if it's Unicron since he wasn't going to be in the movie. And I can't wait to see how Shockwave looks like.

Yep, although I didn't even wonder if it's Unicron since he wasn't going to be in the movie. And I can't wait to see how Shockwave looks like.

I hope we see Soundwave's robot mode too!

maybe a cybertronian craft with a big gun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"