Dark of the Moon Transformers: Dark of The Moon Teaser Trailer

g1-237-the-search-for-alpha-trion%20(35).gif

transformers3teasertrai.jpg

Obvious the only explanation that this is Alpha Trion !!!

Not sure if this has been posted here or not but found this on another site and thought I would share. Well apparently he IS a Prime, if the symbol checks out which it does match up pretty well as you can see.
ANOTHERPRIME.jpg

So Im still sticking with my guess below which is all we can do, but that's half the fun, keeping the mystery alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLN08UdDGxQ

A random protoform perhaps? I turned it both ways, you decide, but I do see eyes/face of some sort.
proto.jpg

proto2.jpg

Not sure if this has been posted here or not but found this on another site and thought I would share. Well apparently he IS a Prime, if the symbol checks out which it does match up pretty well as you can see.
ANOTHERPRIME.jpg

So Im still sticking with my guess below which is all we can do, but that's half the fun, keeping the mystery alive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLN08UdDGxQ

Brilliant catch.

You're right Optimus also has that insignia on his head/face somewhere.

I may be a but of a layman but is Alpha Trion a Prime?

Anyone care to give me a crash course on what the Ark is? I don't know much about Transformers beyond the movies.

The spotting of the Prime symbol is a very good one, I'm thinking Sentinal Prime more and more now.

Anyone care to give me a crash course on what the Ark is? I don't know much about Transformers beyond the movies.

In the original G1 cartoon, it's the ship that the Autobots crashed to earth in.

Ark-Toon.jpg

CrashedArk1.jpg

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Ark_(G1)

..the Autobots AND the Decepticons actually. The Decepticons attacked and boarded the Autobots ship, and it was during this battle they they lost control of the ship and crashed landed on Earth. They lay dormant there for 4 million years, until a volcanic distrubance activated the Ark's computer, Teletran One, again. Teletran One then scanned Earth for the various alt modes in order to repaired both Autobots and Decepticons, with the various alt modes it had scanned, however it repaired the Decepticon Skywarp first, who then made Teletraon One repair Megatron afterward, who then ordered that only the Decepticons get repaired. The newly repaired Decepticons fleed the Ark, leaving the Autobots for dead, but Starscream fired at the Ark thinking he was burying the Autobots forever, which by accident caused Teleran One to repair Optimus Prime. Prime then woke and repaired the rest of the Autobots. :yay:

Sure, if you want to be thorough.:o

:yay:

Edit: referring to G-13s better explanation.

Last edited:
I talked to some youtube user who seems 100% certain that this bot is Sentinel Prime. He claims there is a vid floating around somewhere with Bay & Co. revealing who this bot is. Of course I called BS till I see such video. I will let you guys know if he sends me the link to the vid.

it's probably the security guard that started the whole rumour going....

it's probably the security guard that started the whole rumour going....

It was just someone who lived in Chicago and was getting some video while they were filming downtown, with commentary from the person filming about who he thought the bots were, mainly the big red/blue fire/rescue truck, saying that was Sentinel Prime. I don't understand how the guy I talked to got that the gold bot is Sentinel Prime from that vid:whatever:

It was just someone who lived in Chicago and was getting some video while they were filming downtown, with commentary from the person filming about who he thought the bots were, mainly the big red/blue fire/rescue truck, saying that was Sentinel Prime. I don't understand how the guy I talked to got that the gold bot is Sentinel Prime from that vid:whatever:

For what its worth people have spotted that the gold TF had the Dynasty of Prime symbol on his chest.

To speak personally, I'm inclined to believe that the gold TF and the firetruck are one and the same and that he is Sentinel Prime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"