Dark of the Moon Transformers 3 Official Super Bowl Teaser/Trailer

The look of this movie is freakin great. I love seeing Chicago in ruins and the makers are all well aware of the disaster that number 2 was so I'm sure they won't make the same mistake twice.

That trailer was ******g awesome. My mouth was open the whole time, very uncomfortable for those that were in the room with me but....

Robots galore!!!

It's a ridiculous trailer. Pure epicness. As much as I want the Fox in this film, I'm not going to deny that this one looks the best of the three.

IT. LOOKS. HUGE!

Yea this one looks like the best of the 3....

remember how big fans we two are from the Forest fight?

i never thought Bay could top that fight. now i see that there is a small chance. :wow:

Well the forest fight is my favourite fight ever! I never thought they could top it but god damn, its looks like they have!

Bringing it back to the city was a good idea...

^It was, wonder why Prime is arriving late to the party again though, wonder who he beat up on the way!

It's actualy pretty cool to watch some of the behind the scenes spy pics and see how things turned out.

For example this
[YT]ldCrl4rkWj8[/YT]
turned into :
TF3SuperbowlScreenshot7.jpg

1-39346056.gif

As well as this :
[YT]KsXbJYG7COQ[/YT]
turned into
TF3SuperbowlScreenshot4.jpg

Arggghhhh these Superbowl spots are far to short,but the full on Cybertron invasion looks great,nice glimpse of Laserbeak too.

Nice spot, I think RotF was better though.

Wow, it looks like the Decepticons are on a full scale invasion of earth, very nice, its about time. I highly doubt that is Skylinx flying around, he would be bigger and also he trasnformed into a Autobot shuttle. Also I hope to God Unicron is not in this movie, we all know Bay will mess up his character, like the idea someone said earlier about all of the ships in the sky coming together to form Unicron?? C'mon man that doesn't even make sense, but it something Bay would try. He just need to stick to a full scale invasion by the Decepticons. I do wonder if some of those invading ships are actual Decepticons or just space ships for them with Decepticon crew men (robots) on board. Trailer does look good though, I wonder if Shockwave is commanding this invasion, if so I wonder how Megatron is going to feel about that, could be a power struggle between him and Shockwave for leader ship.

I love it when people complain about stuff, guess you can't please them all.

This trailer was fantastic though and that siren sound/music was so fitting.

''Autobots, roll...on July!''

one thing I noticed that nobody else seems to. Dreamworks no longer looks to be involved with this franchise. I do not see them associated with this film at all. whats up with that? was there a falling out with Paramount? I mean its a franchise that has made a lot of money. someone needs to ask Spielberg what is up

one thing I noticed that nobody else seems to. Dreamworks no longer looks to be involved with this franchise. I do not see them associated with this film at all. whats up with that? was there a falling out with Paramount? I mean its a franchise that has made a lot of money. someone needs to ask Spielberg what is up

DW ended its partnership with Viacom (Paramount's owner) in 2008 and are now owned by Reliance ADA Group, which they signed a $1.5 billion dollars deal with.

looking at the shot as Prime flies in at the end... i count 2 Con's being killed... and another 8 cons against five Autobots.... the poor Con's don't stand a chance...

also... the Con count there includes TWO BRAWLS! (Look behind the desert camo Brawl, there's a pair of dark grey cannons that are identical to the desert Brawl's shoulder mounted cannons) and three almost identical Cons at the back of the shot (Two coming in from the right, and the third next to shockwave... who looks to me as though he's talking with him)

The look of this movie is freakin great. I love seeing Chicago in ruins and the makers are all well aware of the disaster that number 2 was so I'm sure they won't make the same mistake twice.

if I remember, they filmmed a ton of that chicago action.

my fav TV Spot of the superbowl. cant wait!

yea, I understand alot of the fanboy apprehension but atleast people could be honest with themselves ad admit that this was one hell of a spot in and of itself.

the thing about bay is that he fills his teasers with nothing but serious tone and then his films are revealed to be action comedies, (this is also marvels new problem)...where as someone like nolan sticks to the promised tone. Hopefully when bay said this film is alot more tonally focused and grim he wasn't fibbing. Even though they did cast some comedians and rival love interests.

DW ended its partnership with Viacom (Paramount's owner) in 2008 and are now owned by Reliance ADA Group, which they signed a $1.5 billion dollars deal with.

which explains why bay was begged to make this movie due to jobs being on the line.

The teaser was okay. The teasers for the other movies were really lackluster. Marvel's marketing for Cap is looking a little half-assed

The teaser was okay. The teasers for the other movies were really lackluster. Marvel's marketing for Cap is looking a little half-assed

actually I thought what they did with cap was very clever, they didn't have an expositional trailer in 2011 like a few other movies did so they actually made a trailer out of that 30secs to the point where we all have a really good idea of the core character arc for the story along with the premise.

TF for example already gave us some premise and story stuff so this recent spot was literally geared towards the bar crowd.

my only problem with the cap footage personally is two things:
I hate that damn superman returns gloss, it's like they went for period but ended up with a cw look. saving private ryan, like the poster implies would have been a much better colour palette to emulate or even the pin up look of pearl harbor. secondly, until I see some acting all I see is the human torch head on a small body.

all I know is that some/most of the success of avengers is riding on marvels movies this year and so far they don't look they they will be doing gang busters.

I still have hope for Cap. I've seen all the released footage for Thor and have yet to see a truly great money shot.

So far Green Lantern has the worst trailer for a movie I want to see.

the consensus seems to be that cap = iron man and thor will = hulk.
meh.

it does seem difficult for some directors to even compose money shots to be honest.

the consensus seems to be that cap = iron man and thor will = hulk.

In tone or marketing strategy? Either way, The first Iron Man had a better Super Bowl teaser than Cap and Thor.

As much as I don't like Bayformers, I must admit that this^ is pretty damn cool. The Japanese would kill to make a giant robot movie with scenes this good.

But -- no trailer is enough to convince me to throw more money at Michael Bay this time. I'll wait for the fanboy reviews.

Plus -- why are so many people declaring "Swoop! Dinobots!"? I'd bet it's just Laserbeak, since we've already had Ravage.
2d7vh9c.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"