Age of Extinction Transformers 4 is going to be AWESOME. - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I just read said Brains was coming back as well. Wasn't that the older Autobot that got smoked? :confused:

John Goodman as Hound is awesome stuff, Watanabe as Drift seems a little cheap, but the guy is awesome and so is Drift as a character so I cant complaint too much.

Welker as Galvatron is great, but I would've loved it if Leonard Nimoy played him again. He was awesome in Transformers: The Movie.

Btw has there been any confirmation yet that the Dinobots will have bot forms in the film, and it's not simply for the toys?

hahhahahah. why not. its the 4th TF movie. why not have Watanabe for a samurai
robot.

p.s.: new images.
iPMMoiu.png

Br1FM5w.png

gZo1iyW.jpg

Zl8YWTI.png

Bay will never give up on having those stupid flames on Prime, will he?

Something I just read said Brains was coming back as well. Wasn't that the older Autobot that got smoked? :confused:

Think he was Wheelie's buddy who went down on the ship in DOTM. Thought he was dead too though. Pretty much said they were gonna die.

Think he was Wheelie's buddy who went down on the ship in DOTM. Thought he was dead too though. Pretty much said they were gonna die.

Oh, the little one that sounded like he smoked Camel unfiltereds for wayyyyy too many years? Talk about a seriously unnecessary Autobot to bring back. :confused:

Oh, the little one that sounded like he smoked Camel unfiltereds for wayyyyy too many years? Talk about a seriously unnecessary Autobot to bring back. :confused:

Haha Yeah, I don't get that. The Dinobots should be enough for humor if Bay wants that. No reason to bring that guy back...unless he's gonna kill him again.

It does seem strange to bring back one and not the other.

Well, maybe what I read was incorrect. Maybe he isn't coming back because I agree with Dr. Lee. It's strange to bring one back and not the other. Besides, if only one was coming back, I'd think it would be Wheelie. He had the um..."personality" of the two if that's what you can call it.

Never found any problem with Prime's flames, they look kinda cool to be honest.

They probably brought Brains back just so they could bring back Reno Wilson, I'm sure if they could they'd being back Tom Kenny.

And I see that Bumblebee is the only Autobot without a voice actor, so I guess the end of the first Transformers is the only time we'll ever hear Bumblebee talk.

I still don't get that. Years later and he's still a mute? The Prime show gave him his voice back.

a lot of tf fans find it cute that he can not talk.he was like a puppy to Sam so he had to act like a puppy.

i think it was stupid that he didnt talk in TF2 and 3.

I can understand why some purists don't like the flames(my aunt for example likes the films and doesn't care) but I've yet to hear an argument as to how simple solid colors is somehow a design improvement.

They probably brought Brains back just so they could bring back Reno Wilson, I'm sure if they could they'd being back Tom Kenny.

And I see that Bumblebee is the only Autobot without a voice actor, so I guess the end of the first Transformers is the only time we'll ever hear Bumblebee talk.

I was so thrown off by his voice I'm almost ok with him not talking. That wasn't anything close to what I had imagined hearing in my head.

I can understand why some purists don't like the flames(my aunt for example likes the films and doesn't care) but I've yet to hear an argument as to how simple solid colors is somehow a design improvement.

I don't like flames on anything. I have no issue at all with a two tone design. I just wish it was presented in a way besides flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"